Tokyo Olympics

Stillearly

1 minute ago, Yessongs said:

I am anxious to see how well Simone Biles perform tonite? So happy for Suni Lee and Jade Carey. 

The American press is all over the women's Soccer team saying "it is time to get younger" 

Geez if they had won they would have been saying " experience wins out over being a younger team" 

I can see why athletes hate the press at times. 

I don’t know how much you follow hockey, but those are some pretty serious accusations against the Sharks’ Evander Kane. Probably true, I mean pissing away $50+ million, bankrupt, known gambler….,,might be the NHL version of Pete Rose

BTW, I love Pete, a no-brainer he should 100% be in Hall of Fame

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

I can see why athletes everyone hate the press at times.

FIFY

The media is out of control...always looking for some angle to catch eyeballs, clicks and $$$.

I miss Roone Arledge and "The Wide World of Sports"... lol.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I don’t know how much you follow hockey, but those are some pretty serious accusations against the Sharks’ Evander Kane. Probably true, I mean pissing away $50+ million, bankrupt, known gambler….,,might be the NHL version of Pete Rose

BTW, I love Pete, a no-brainer he should 100% be in Hall of Fame

Yeah buddy, all over the press here in the San Jose area. His soon to be ex-wife has, sold him out on Social Media. He has made $56 Million over 12 years in the NHL and is $27 Million in debt. If they find out he bet with a " bookie" on Sharks games, he is done. Just turned 30 yesterday and what a real shame. How many guys on this planet would love to have his skill level and make that kind of money and just can't shake the gambling addiction? Yep another Pete Rose in the making. Of course Kane has denied he ever bet on hockey....the investigators will find out for sure. The bookies will sell him out if he has not paid them. 

I am a big Sharks fan, going opening night Oct 16th against Winnipeg. Wifely likes Hockey live too....and the fights! 

IMG_3712.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

IMG_3738.jpg

IMG_3768.jpg

IMG_3769.jpg

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

Just catching up with some of today's action .. the young Aussie skateboarder was outstanding 🥇

Twice, that 1st run was incredible, to beat it after was sensational.

Also good to see the genuine friendship between the lads too.

• Thumbs Up 1