Where was I? (29/07/2021) Solved

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I spent about an half hour yesterday poking my head into various closed WS bars, and even used "call a friend" option in the hopes @misteregg could tell me the location. All to no avail.

It wasn't until I got home and enlisted Mr. Google for help that a search on WS bar interiors led me to a bar with red barstool seats on a 2nd floor. And while it didn't have a picture of the motorcycle wall decoration, the iron work and brick wall matched. With a bar name and location in hand today was the day this Where Was I was finally solved.

P8220025.jpg

P8220020.jpg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I spent about an half hour yesterday poking my head into various closed WS bars, and even used "call a friend" option in the hopes @misteregg could tell me the location. All to no avail.

It wasn't until I got home and enlisted Mr. Google for help that a search on WS bar interiors led me to a bar with red barstool seats on a 2nd floor. And while it didn't have a picture of the motorcycle wall decoration, the iron work and brick wall matched. With a bar name and location in hand today was the day this Where Was I was finally solved.

P8220025.jpg

P8220020.jpg

untitled-7258-Edit.jpg

Well done.  You now have the whole of Pattaya to set many of these challenges.

• john luke changed the title to Where was I? (29/07/2021) Solved