Where was I? (04/08/2021) (No 2) Solved

• 3 weeks later...
  • john luke changed the title to Where was I? (04/08/2021) (No 2) Solved
2 minutes ago, john luke said:

Well done - only the motor cycle mounted on the wall in a bar on Walking Street to do.  LOL.

I looked for that one, and even used the "call a friend" option by stopping by @misteregg's gaff for help. He tried pointing me in the right direction, but still couldn't find it. That's ok, tomorrow is another day with not much else to do but go hunting for "Where Was I?" photos. :default_biggrin:

BTW, this one is still on the not found list too. 

untitled-9838 copy.jpg

3 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I looked for that one, and even used the "call a friend" option by stopping by @misteregg's gaff for help. He tried pointing me in the right direction, but still couldn't find it. That's ok, tomorrow is another day with not much else to do but go hunting for "Where Was I?" photos. :default_biggrin:

untitled-9838 copy.jpg

This one is a very easy one and you will kick yourself when you do solve it.  Perhaps you could call in at the Dusit Thani for a drink to celebrate.  

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

untitled-9838 copy.jpg

It’s the archway over the road that goes down to Beach Road from North Pattaya