A Damn Shame

Glasseye

7 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yep. A damn shame for all concerned, except the murderer of course......Whoever he/she is !!!!!

I can't be the only one wondering if "somebody" from Koh Tao was on Phuket at the time.....

Well they did arrest a guy from Burma first...

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Well they did arrest a guy from Burma first...

The attack must have happened just before the closure that the Phuket Governor announced publicly would happen on 3rd August.

I am sorry for my train of thought at a time of tragedy and mourning but FFS there is a perverted murderer roaming southern Thailand island resorts!

Wow! All these photos of the victim and the suspect available to the public. Whereas other CCTV footage "was lost" during the Koh Tao murders ... even though some were available for a short time - never to be seen again! 

And yes! I'm drawing a comparison. Not only with the murderer but with the businesses (especially falang) that are willing to toe the line for their own grubby little reasons.

22 hours ago, lazarus said:

The concluding paragraph of the opinion piece is spot on.

"Regarding the hunting of criminals wanting for taking the life of another person, what is shameful is how the same level of endeavour in bringing perpetrators to justice is not applied in other cases that have embarrassed the country."

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1