Ikea Bkk or local shops like Home Pro/Power Buy

Sea-Hawks

31 minutes ago, Sea-Hawks said:

Anybody take the trek from Pattaya to the Ikea in bkk?   Is it worth it, or better? Or is it cheaper/better to go to Home Pro & Power Buy in town?

I would hazard a guess (and it is a guess because I've never visited Ikea BKK) that they are different types of shops.

There is a new furniture shop which hasn't opened yet, directly opposite Big C Pattaya Tai. It is called Mega Furniture and is across Suk with its own car park.

Maybe worth waiting until Lockdown restrictions are over then check it out ...

EDIT = I am currently looking for a small traffic cone. At the moment I piss into a hole in the ground in my toilet. I want a small traffic cone to cut the end off and find a way to attach it to the wall and use it as a urinal. I'm not expecting any visitors but if anybody comes to see me I don't want them to think that I'm uncouth !

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Always found a good variety of shops in Pattaya that allowed me to furnish my entire house, the number of businesses that offer bespoke options in all departments as well as quality furniture to view never saw me leaving the city.

Of course if your idea of good furniture etc is housed in IKEA then take the trip.

As for white goods and equipment, Pattaya again has many options. .

• Great Info 1

10 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I would hazard a guess (and it is a guess because I've never visited Ikea BKK) that they are different types of shops.

There is a new furniture shop which hasn't opened yet, directly opposite Big C Pattaya Tai. It is called Mega Furniture and is across Suk with its own car park.

Maybe worth waiting until Lockdown restrictions are over then check it out ...

EDIT = I am currently looking for a small traffic cone. At the moment I piss into a hole in the ground in my toilet. I want a small traffic cone to cut the end off and find a way to attach it to the wall and use it as a urinal. I'm not expecting any visitors but if anybody comes to see me I don't want them to think that I'm uncouth !

What do you have planned for those visitors who develop a sudden case o da shits ?   :default_1092:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Glasseye said:

What do you have planned for those visitors who develop a sudden case o da shits ?   :default_1092:

I have a real bog for that! I'm not a yobbo! I just like to limit the amount of water that goes into the cesspit ....

EDIT = If anybody is interested in buying a urinal or bog on the cheap (but not cheap enough for me, obviously!), there is a road that sort of runs parallel to Pattaya Tai. Walk down the soi that runs down the side of The Grass. At the bottom turn left and about 50m on the right is a small market type shop that has a choice outside. In fact it could have been good in the thread Where am I (Or in this case where have I been - geddit ???!)) if FBU had taken a photo in time!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries

10 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I have a real bog for that! I'm not a yobbo! I just like to limit the amount of water that goes into the cesspit ....

EDIT = If anybody is interested in buying a urinal or bog on the cheap (but not cheap enough for me, obviously!), there is a road that sort of runs parallel to Pattaya Tai. Walk down the soi that runs down the side of The Grass. At the bottom turn left and about 50m on the right is a small market type shop that has a choice outside. In fact it could have been good in the thread Where am I (Or in this case where have I been - geddit ???!)) if FBU had taken a photo in time!

Cheers !    55555555555555   :default_evil: