Job in Thailand

Nyco

Hello everyone !

I'm Nycolas from France, 32 years old and I' m looking for job every where in Thailand, I know with the Covid isn't easy but I'm trying 🤪 Currently I'm in Bangkok with the STV visa until 29 october. As I got married ( thai wife ) after my STV visa I would like get a visa O and i know it's easier for get work permit with it.  My biggest experience ( 7 years ) was in the company EMC FRANCE and JUNIOR TEAM SUZUKI where I have improved my skill in shock absorber developement and also my skills about machanics. Few months ago I made my shop on-line about socks ( pnsocks ) and I got a training in referral Google. I have also have some skills about photography and sport ( bicycle and running )

I know with my skills isn't easy to find a job in Thailand but if you know someone who knows someone who looking for french guys 😁 don't hesite to contact me 🙂 ( attached my cv )

Thank you in advance and sorry for my very good english 🤭

Nyco

CV_2021-07-26_Nycolas_Cuisy.pdf

Edited by Nyco

15 hours ago, Freee!! said:

Only if he were going to teach English. Admittedly, the demand for teachers French is a bit lower.

and for teach a french legally I must to jusify a university degree 🙄

7 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Here in Thailand I find it is more about who you know rather than what you know when it comes to getting a job.

And you are living proof !!!

EDIT = And so am I!! .... A friend got me a contract here in '96.... But to be fair, there weren't too many Engineers available at the time that could fault find on 1g and 2g networks on multiple vender systems at the time ..

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/10/2021 at 9:32 AM, East is West said:

One avenue is teaching as a minimum you need a TEFL accreditation ,  

Unless you are living out in the village as the only farang in the area ( which is not so rare nowadays). They can set up a Government project that investigates the viability of using local farang resources to teach English. Nationality seems not to be important. English, French, German, Innuit ,Sioux or an isolated tribe from PNG! In fact, the inability to speak English is not important !!!

• Haha 1