John Muir Woods Hike..

Yessongs

15 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Nice pics Mike, but judging by how fatigued I was after my 17K steps on a flat golf course yesterday…….I’ll pass on the hilly hikes for a while. 

That Montreal humidity kills me, gotta stay hydrated

Tough life you have Golfing eh??  LOL!  Are you a "high so" amongst the regular folks? 

14 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

My then wife and I did the Muir Woods trails as part of a SF to Napa Valley motorcycle tour in 2004. Beautiful area. 

P1010078.JPG

Nice pic, 2004 was a long time ago...that Motorcycle tour sounded fun. Well done buddy.

14 hours ago, lazarus said:

Nice pics! Lots of nature around the Bay Area.

Yeah, very dry year. Hot & dusty away from the foggy coast.

Once the wind shifts in the Fall it'll be an inferno.

I hate to see what is going to happen later this fall for sure. Tough to see our great state have to go through this every summer/fall. By the way, coming back home to "Man Jose" off HWY 101, going down Van Ness Ave, the buildings and all looked great. Everything just kind of looked updated and re-freshed. What is that they are putting down the middle of the street? KInd of a transit system or what? 

12 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

What an absolutely stunning report. Thank You for taking the time.

A quick question. I guess the $30 is $10 for you and $20 for a Thai ... 🤭

Funny...wifey asked me if she becomes a "US Citizen" at some point, does she get a discount? I told her I would send   Joe Biden an e-mail 😜😜

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

...coming back home to "Man Jose" off HWY 101, going down Van Ness Ave, the buildings and all looked great. Everything just kind of looked updated and re-freshed. What is that they are putting down the middle of the street? KInd of a transit system or what? 

They redeveloped Van Ness Ave. to run buses in the middle lanes. In theory the changes should speed up traffic and make pedestrian crossings safer. In practice the project is three years behind schedule, has killed many small business, and once again proved that SF city gov'mint -- especially the MTA -- is inept at best.

Back in the old days Van Ness was "automobile row" -- all the big car brands had sales and repair shops along it. 

• Like 2