What Happened ???

Glasseye

3 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Seems like the forum took a "time out" for a while there. Basic update, or is my computer on the fritz ?

It's been throwing up loading errors for the last few hours. Don't know whether it was, or is a server error. I have notified Admin. Hopefully it will be rectified asap

1 minute ago, Nightcrawler said:

It's been throwing up loading errors for the last few hours. Don't know whether it was, or is a server error. I have notified Admin. Hopefully it will be rectified asap

Everything good now. Maybe "Big Brother" having a bit of a hic up.   :default_bling:

5 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Everything good now. Maybe "Big Brother" having a bit of a hic up.   :default_bling:

Could be. Maybe just a server problem but I am sure that Admin will check over the CP and see what happened. Fingers crossed, it will remain up now

I blame Covid 😊

10 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Could be. Maybe just a server problem but I am sure that Admin will check over the CP and see what happened. Fingers crossed, it will remain up now

I blame Covid 😊

LoL.

I got the same excuse from my U.S. bank when they locked me out of my account and made me wait on hold for 45 minutes (on several occassions).   :default_fing37:

20 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

we had issues with radio too tonigtht at 1 am.  turns out it was a f in c in windows update, despite turned off.

anyway all sorted now I think, htere andhere too

Don't you just love those microsoft updates !

They try to suggest that they will do when you allow it. Then they hijack the computer and seize up everything right when you are in the middle of some important stuff. Then they take you out of commission, often for up to an hour. Enrages me.

• Thumbs Up 1