I had a poster of one of these on my wall.

Butch

Back to before I'd discovered my hormones, my bedroom wall was adorned with a poster of a Lamborghini Countach. At the time there was literally nothing like it, and it encapsulated the whole genre of Italian Exotic sportscars.

Now, it's back.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice!

I’ve rented a few exotic sports-cars when I was in Vegas.  Completely unnecessary and unpractical given how much they charge to rent in Vegas.  The number of idiotic things I’ve done while in Vegas…well, it’s better not to think about that, lol.  

68376C5A-5A38-4F6E-ADA6-407115F21DC2.jpeg

A former business associate/buddy of mine over at Microsoft is involved in some sort of Car Club.  He gets a high end sports car for use  1 month a year.   I can’t remember how much, but do remember it was really expensive 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Sea-Hawks said:

A former business associate/buddy of mine over at Microsoft is involved in some sort of Car Club.  He gets a high end sports car for use  1 month a year.   I can’t remember how much, but do remember it was really expensive 

They do the same for aircraft. Almost did it years ago, but in the end the enjoyment value vs the hourly flight cost just wasn't favorable for me.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1