ASQ (or ALQ) - your tips

Bazle

10 minutes ago, Krapow said:

What month are you musing over?

None at the moment. I don't think I could cope with 14 days solitary (but am interested to know how others have), and don't really want to be there right now.

If the quarantine were reduced to, say, 7 days, and the restrictions and bureaucracy were eased quite considerably, I would probably give it some serious consideration.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Bazle said:

None at the moment. I don't think I could cope with 14 days solitary (but am interested to know how others have), and don't really want to be there right now.

If the quarantine were reduced to, say, 7 days, and the restrictions and bureaucracy were eased quite considerably, I would probably give it some serious consideration.

If you had to return to an ASQ or equivalent in the UK, would that put you off?.

Reason I ask is because a lot of people are putting off holidays due to the chance that a Country might turn red during their stay. It sucks big time IMO , there should be some kind of waiver for those kind of situations.

I think the current coping mechanism from the Filipino's I know who've ASQ'd in the UK has been Netflix and Youtube.

• Like 1