Name The Building (15 September) - Solved: Nirun Condo

forcebwithu

• forcebwithu changed the title to Name The Building (15 September) - Solved: Nirun Condo
1 minute ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Sorry for jumping in on your thread but does anybody know if Nirun or that part of Arunothai floods badly ???

I lived for about two years in Nirun and don't remember it ever flooding on the property, even though Arunotai in front of Nirun can get shin deep in flood water. Hopefully someone that lives there now can post if that has changed.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Sorry for jumping in on your thread but does anybody know if Nirun or that part of Arunothai floods badly ???

I left that area almost 5 years ago, but still have many mates who live in and around Soi Arunothai. They tell me things are still much the same as always. A couple of them that reside in Nirun tell me there are no problems there other than the obvious water in the open parking areas, which creates no damage. The main Soi Arunothai area does reach mid shin level during a big downpour, and it mostly runs down small side Soi's 2 and 4, both of which take all the water directly to Max Central Condo, the place which had the underground parking problem a few years ago....

Arunothai is clear of all water maybe 20 minutes after the rain recedes........

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I've been here almost 18 years no flooding at all within the complex maybe they're built it right or got lucky. Because just outside the front gate it floods badly

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pinoydave said:

Any other stories to tell…… living there?

Not really owned 2 condos in the 18 years have zero problems or issues Condos never bothered with. Not had any problems with any others that live here when I was riding Motorbike and had 2 never were they bothered with.

I am and have been very happy here many don't like to mention living here as it is a lower end complex. It is also a very friendly affordable place. I have no one to impress my happiness is what matters to me and I am happy. 

The best part or one of the best things about being here is there is anything you could want on site here. Mini marts , Laundrys, Bars, Barbers, Visa agents, Massage places,many Restaurants and many food options. 2 pools very fast options for internet. so much more. A Tesco extra , 2 7-11s 4 or 5 bars just outside the front gate. Big C extra about a 500 meter walk to Pattaya Klang. One of the things i really like is that where ever I am in Pattaya Jomtien or Nakula every MotoTaxi driver I have ever used knows where you are going they all know Nirun condo.

The only real issue I have is the flooding outside the complex never within the complex but it is very bad outside the front gate.

If I arrived today and was looking to Buy or Rent a place I would not hesitate to stay here. I plan to Die here only question is ..................when :default_angel:

• Like 4
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1