Cum again, you're shitting me...

fygjam

Just when you thought 2021 couldn’t get any worse, a medical journal goes and
publishes the details of poor bloke with a rare bedroom issue that will make your eyes
water.

The case, titled “A Curious Case of Rectal Ejaculation”, sounds like it is a the work of
someone with a very creative mind.

However sadly, it’s actually the medical notes of a 33-year-old man in the US who
baffled doctors when he presented complaining his semen was exiting his body through
his back passage.

The Texas man, who had a history of illicit drug use, had been suffering with his unusual
ailment for two years before seeking medical help, prompted by a period of testicular
pain.

Doctors at the University of Texas Medical Branch discovered he had an abnormal
connection between his prostate and rectum that was causing his semen, along with his
urine and faeces, and to come out of unexpected places.

The medics said the man’s condition – known as a rectal-prostate fistula – is very
unusual and tends to be the result of surgery or inflammatory conditions such as
Crohn’s.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/doctors-stunned-by-rare-medical-condition-affecting-mans-bottom/news-story/6848cc001089580a9d13e7b10f83b505

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Not funny to be that guy, I imagine. I was very grossed out when I heard that my poor grandmother had actually pooped out of her mouth in her final days. It’s rare but occurs when the colon is blocked

Yup……some things you’re better off not knowing

If you have ever been to an autopsy.... you wouldn't believe the amount of bodily fluids the body can hold, and the smells.....Oh my Buddha !!!

I have heard of people actually puking up their own shit.

• Great Info 1

2 hours ago, Glasseye said:

If you have ever been to an autopsy.... you wouldn't believe the amount of bodily fluids the body can hold, and the smells.....Oh my Buddha !!!

I have heard of people actually puking up their own shit.

I can only imagine what you saw in your career. Sometimes I really fear being a victim of stroke or heart attack with the weight I’ve been carrying, but after being by Dad’s side, f—k it…..I’d rather go quick and not suffer 

1 minute ago, Golfingboy said:

I can only imagine what you saw in your career. Sometimes I really fear being a victim of stroke or heart attack with the weight I’ve been carrying, but after being by Dad’s side, f—k it…..I’d rather go quick and not suffer 

Yep... I think having the big one is probably the best way to go actually. Just have a DNR (Do not resuscitate) on file with your doctor, the local hospitals and plastered on your refridgerator door, and you should be good.........    lol

• Thumbs Up 1