UK Supply chain issues - Food and now fuel.

Butch

Who needs that much toilet paper anyway, when you have *curtains. It is ridiculous. What next, buying up whole cartons of mint sauce, cranberry sauce, OXOs and frozen Yorkshire puddings for Xmas? There are people in the world who are starving to death on Christmas Day every year. 

*I have mostly Venitian Blinds, which can be quite painful

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Exactly....    With all of the political hub bub and rhetoric folks have spewed for decades throughout the world. This cartoon sums it up in one easy piece.

Most of the shit work where I live is done by very polite, hard working, Spanish speaking people.

Ironically, other than native Americans and a few Russians, they were here long before the Anglos came.

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, lazarus said:

246282645_4540116869386609_909014380680691733_n.jpg

Spot on. 

In the past I was always right wing in my politics, was a skinhead as a young man, pro Brexit etc., now I appreciate the contribution immigrants make to the community, as you say, doing the shitty low pay work. Now I am far more left wing in my outlook, judge a person by who they are, not their accent or skin colour. Treat everyone equally, we can all contribute to society in the end. 

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

51 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Spot on. 

In the past I was always right wing in my politics, was a skinhead as a young man, pro Brexit etc., now I appreciate the contribution immigrants make to the community, as you say, doing the shitty low pay work. Now I am far more left wing in my outlook, judge a person by who they are, not their accent or skin colour. Treat everyone equally, we can all contribute to society in the end. 

You're going to make Krapow go all misty eyed reading this.

Edited by thegrogmonster
  • Haha 4