Who do you fancy for the next James Bond?

Aqualung

22 hours ago, Aqualung said:

I've read a few articles on the same subject and some of the names touted to be the next Bond. Including a woman and maybe the first black actor to play the role. 

If you haven't seen "No Time to Die", the code number 007 had been reassigned to another agent, a black woman (Lashana Lynch) who was doubt a lesbian or transsexual.  to keep the woke brigade happy.

Go woke go broke.

20 minutes ago, bexwell said:

If you haven't seen "No Time to Die", the code number 007 had been reassigned to another agent, a black woman (Lashana Lynch) who was doubt a lesbian or transsexual.  to keep the woke brigade happy.

Go woke go broke.

Yessir.  Seems you got the memo...

Old white hetero men are the modern day dinosaur. They're buried with their DVDs & VHS tapes.

Read it and weep.

. . .

Lashana Lynch Is the New 007

https://womenandhollywood.com/lashana-lynch-is-the-new-007/

Bond 25: Lashana Lynch To Be 'New 007

https://whatculture.com/film/bond-25-lashana-lynch-to-be-new-007

. . .

Lashana-Lynch-007.jpg

GettyImages-1132615246.jpg

lashana-lynch-5-1.jpg

36d9495bfb53b9af-600x338.jpg

11 hours ago, roomark said:

YesSongs 😄

The end

10 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

Yes but would he be willing to lower his standard of women.

Oh come on man, you guys are killing me LOL! How about American actors Channing Tatum or Zac Efron? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Oh come on man, you guys are killing me LOL! How about American actors Channing Tatum or Zac Efron? 

Either Broccoli or Saltzman vetoed the idea of an American actor playing James Bond. That veto hasn't been rescinded yet by either Barbara Broccoli of Michael G. Wilson.

Edited by Freee!!
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

When's the next Bond film going to be made ..  2023 / 24 ? A lot of the actors mentioned will be getting too old for the role imho need someone late 30's early 40's , even Tom Hardy the bookies favourite is pushing it a bit at 44 

I've heard that 007 will be chosen in 2022.i really hope it's not a woman. 

If it's to be the first black actor Idris Elba fits the bill for me. Gérard Butler as an earlier bm mentioned is a good shout. 

Is Jason Statham a bit to cockney and type cast for the job? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

I've heard that 007 will be chosen in 2022.i really hope it's not a woman. 

If it's to be the first black actor Idris Elba fits the bill for me. Gérard Butler as an earlier bm mentioned is a good shout. 

Is Jason Statham a bit to cockney and type cast for the job? 

No chance it will be a woman imho .. 

Gerard Butler is about the same age as Daniel Craig ( 53) , Idris will also be 50 next year ...  Statham is already 54 and I agree a bit one dimensional 

Really think it will be a younger actor , so they can get four or five films out of him 

14 hours ago, Butch said:

My vote goes for Idris Elba. He's a good actor and would fit the role quite well.

Gerard Butler would also make a good bond I think.

Idris Elba would have been my second choice but I think he might be just a touch too old.

Vinnie Jones might be a big priced outsider. 😄

Vinnie.jpg

Edited by Jambo
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Surprised 1

Pleased to see that fucking wanker Greg Wise is not on the list as well.

@Nightcrawler, your name was never going to be on there, the Broccoli family could never deal with the public outrage when the skeletons in your closet begin to fall out...plus I don't recall Mr Bond ever putting his finger up the bum of a GoGo girl.

Edited by Butch
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Butch said:

Pleased to see that fucking wanker Greg Wise is not on the list as well.

@Nightcrawler, your name was never going to be on there, the Broccoli family could never deal with the public outrage when the skeletons in your closet begin to fall out...plus I don't recall Mr Bond ever putting his finger up the bum of a GoGo girl.

Apart from those minor issues, I have all the other attributes to be the new Bond actor. That said I would happily settle for the part of the Bond villain 😁

I am just enjoying my favourite drink, Vodka Martini (shaken, not stirred) 

9 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Think Micheal Fassbender would be a good Bond, German born and brought up in Ireland but a good choice for me.

I must admit, I had never heard of him before, but just searched him on Google, and I recognised him

Unfortunate Surname though 😁😁 not far off from Arsebender 😁😁

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Unfortunate Surname though 😁😁 not far off from Arsebender 😁😁

I strongly suggest you don't pursue that any further, there are enough English surnames that are far more unfortunate for those of us who speak other languages like Dutch, German and/or French. And I am pretty sure the same applies for most other languages.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Think Micheal Fassbender would be a good Bond, German born and brought up in Ireland but a good choice for me.

He played a good part in " Inglorious Basterds". Loved the accent he used. 

Handsome bastard aswell. 

• Like 1