How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Sherlock

Bangkok Airways.

Ive always enjoyed flying with Bangkok Airways. I like the way that they have lounge's for ALL of their passanger's. The lounge in BKK(as well as all their other domestic lounges), has free wifi, and a number of free internet terminals for use. A smallish selection of snacks and hot and cold drinks. Its not a large selection to choose from, but could any of you see BA, Easyjet or any other muppet airline in the EU providing this kind of service for their passengers.????
Photos from BKK lounge..............
ThailandSept2011pt1221.jpg
ThailandSept2011pt1229.jpg
ThailandSept2011pt1230.jpg
ThailandSept2011pt1231.jpg
ThailandSept2011pt1232.jpg
ThailandSept2011pt1233.jpg
ThailandSept2011pt1234.jpg
ThailandSept2011pt1235.jpg
ThailandSept2011pt1236.jpg
ThailandSept2011pt1237.jpg
ThailandSept2011pt1238.jpg
ThailandSept2011pt1251.jpg
Photos from Phuket Intl lounge................
ThailandSept2011pt2177.jpg
ThailandSept2011pt2178.jpg

I also like them, If possible I would always use them over the budget carriers here, lounges make things a lot better than being treated like shit by most of the other airlines

I have used them regularly for side trips. When I am over in Thailand.  Never had a negative issue with them.  Their lounge availability for all passengers is a big plus and certainly better than waiting for a flight in the departure area of the airport.  The lounge is useful  also as reception staff are able to advise of delays and change of departure gates etc.  Food and drink in the lounge is basic but after all it is free.

40 minutes ago, john luke said:

I have used them regularly for side trips. When I am over in Thailand.  Never had a negative issue with them.  Their lounge availability for all passengers is a big plus and certainly better than waiting for a flight in the departure area of the airport.  The lounge is useful  also as reception staff are able to advise of delays and change of departure gates etc.  Food and drink in the lounge is basic but after all it is free.

They also have free lounge access In Phnom Penh and Vientiane...

My only gripe with them is they never have access and egress from the plane by an air bridge at swampy , it's always by bus .....which can be a bollocks when it’s a hot day .

Edited by Chokdeekap

Sign in to follow this