UK TRAVEL INSURANCE

AJSP

Does anyone here have recommendations for Travel Insurance which covers the corona stuff on a Policy............I looked at Liverpool Victoria without checking and it excludes this element so will need to cancel and look elsewhere. Only Stipulation is we need 45 days cover per trip

Try saga. When I last looked (admittedly in the spring) they offered a policy that met the CoE requirements including stating the over 100k us$ covid rule (and not just unlimited as Staysure quoted, which was a problem to the thai embassy), and covered pre-existing declared conditions, obviously for an additional premium.  Pretty sure they offered policies upto 90 days, but it might have been 90 days four of 120 for an annual policy, but I think they do a fixed length policy for longer stays.

41 minutes ago, AJSP said:

Does anyone here have recommendations for Travel Insurance which covers the corona stuff on a Policy............I looked at Liverpool Victoria without checking and it excludes this element so will need to cancel and look elsewhere. Only Stipulation is we need 45 days cover per trip

Saga will cover that.  An annual multi trip policy is cheaper than a single trip one, however Saga do restrict you to cover for no more than 120 days per year.

36 minutes ago, Painter said:

Try saga. When I last looked (admittedly in the spring) they offered a policy that met the CoE requirements including stating the over 100k us$ covid rule (and not just unlimited as Staysure quoted, which was a problem to the thai embassy), and covered pre-existing declared conditions, obviously for an additional premium.  Pretty sure they offered policies upto 90 days, but it might have been 90 days four of 120 for an annual policy, but I think they do a fixed length policy for longer stays.

12 minutes ago, john luke said:

Saga will cover that.  An annual multi trip policy is cheaper than a single trip one, however Saga do restrict you to cover for no more than 120 days per year.

cheers I'll take a wee look and see if they offer to younger folk (not that much as im 50 !)

EDIT - just seen its for over 50's so I sadly qualify 

Edited by AJSP