Renaissance Fair/San Jose Sharks Hockey.....

Yessongs

Nice collection of pics, Mike. I didn’t go to the Montreal game, your boys won 5-0, the Habs are really screwed without Price, 0-4 and I don’t see them improving….pretty sad after being in the Cup a few months ago. They only got that far in large part due to the Canada only division for the pandemic, it guaranteed one team 🇨🇦 in the Final 4. Anyway, me and the nephew are Oilers all the way, McDavid is God

No offence, but was that just a nasty joke about Patpong……I thought you guys met in a Bangkok office on an IT project??? Maybe I got Alzheimer’s too…

Edited by Golfingboy

11 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Nice collection of pics, Mike. I didn’t go to the Montreal game, your boys won 5-0, the Habs are really screwed without Price, 0-4 and I don’t see them improving….pretty sad after being in the Cup a few months ago. They only got that far in large part due to the Canada only division for the pandemic, it guaranteed one team 🇨🇦 in the Final 4. Anyway, me and the nephew are Oilers all the way, McDavid is God

No offence, but was that just a nasty joke about Patpong……I thought you guys met in a Bangkok office on an IT project??? Maybe I got Alzheimer’s too…

Thanks buddy, yeah for the Habs, sad to hear about Price, hope all is well in the future for the guy you know, top end goaltender in the NHL. As far as The Sharks, they have some talent, not sure over and 82 game season how it will pan out. I personally thing Evander Kane should be released from the team, last thing you need when you have a bunch of newer, younger players around that made the roster is to have a clown like him around. Faking a Vaccine Card? Like this is a big joke to him I guess. The guy is a "tool" for sure.....next!  Edmonton with Conor McDavid, the kid is a beast. 

Just joking about wifey, yeah we met through work many years ago. 

• Great Info 1

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

Thanks buddy, yeah for the Habs, sad to hear about Price, hope all is well in the future for the guy you know, top end goaltender in the NHL. As far as The Sharks, they have some talent, not sure over and 82 game season how it will pan out. I personally thing Evander Kane should be released from the team, last thing you need when you have a bunch of newer, younger players around that made the roster is to have a clown like him around. Faking a Vaccine Card? Like this is a big joke to him I guess. The guy is a "tool" for sure.....next!  Edmonton with Conor McDavid, the kid is a beast. 

Just joking about wifey, yeah we met through work many years ago. 

Ok that’s great, you’re like the real Andy Dufresne in Shawshank……” everyone in here is innocent” 

I had a “my girl is different” story too, up in Chiang Mai on my long trip trip in 2009-10. Nong was a sweetheart, worshipped the ground I walked on, was an awesome chef, worked 2 honest jobs……the only one out of my 200 conquests that was close to wifey material. Nong really wanted to have my baby too. What could possibly go wrong? Nong didn’t like boom-boom, and when you’ve already been a bad boy in Patts/BKK(CM also had some nightlife)…..I just couldn’t handle it. Saw her 2 years later on my final trip but was only in town for 2 weeks, and that was that, we lost touch. Momma died later that year, so for a farang she really was a keeper 😂

I  miss Nong……but WTH was she thinking, her half-white child would just appear without “practice” 

Edited by Golfingboy

Awesome report and great pics Mr Yessongs. Lucky for a few guys you're so chilled out about them hitting on your Mrs and you're a relaxed and confident kind of fella, and I guess it happens so often you're used to it, but what's she like about women hitting on you?. Chilled out as well I reckon, you've got a great, very strong and wonderful relationship.

I went to a pre arranged fight once, and believe it or not it ended up in an Ice Hockey match !!.

I love sporting events in the USA, always flat out and the supporters are very passionate. Very respectful the way they treat and honour their Veterans. I remember during our last trip to the USA telling my Dad (25 Years Royal Marines 42 Commando 25 Years Sultanate of Oman to stand up, but he refused to. He couldn't understand what or why Veterans were being respected so much.

Edited by Butch

22 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Ok that’s great, you’re like the real Andy Dufresne in Shawshank……” everyone in here is innocent” 

I had a “my girl is different” story too, up in Chiang Mai on my long trip trip in 2009-10. Nong was a sweetheart, worshipped the ground I walked on, was an awesome chef, worked 2 honest jobs……the only one out of my 200 conquests that was close to wifey material. Nong really wanted to have my baby too. What could possibly go wrong? Nong didn’t like boom-boom, and when you’ve already been a bad boy in Patts/BKK(CM also had some nightlife)…..I just couldn’t handle it. Saw her 2 years later on my final trip but was only in town for 2 weeks, and that was that, we lost touch. Momma died later that year, so for a farang she really was a keeper 😂

I  miss Nong……but WTH was she thinking, her half-white child would just appear without “practice” 

Geez bro, hard enough to find a nice Thai gal, you finally find one that might qualify to be "Mrs Golfingboy" then she tells you she no like boom-boom? Did she ever tell you specifically why? You cam PM me if you want LOL!  

22 hours ago, Butch said:

Awesome report and great pics Mr Yessongs. Lucky for a few guys you're so chilled out about them hitting on your Mrs and you're a relaxed and confident kind of fella, and I guess it happens so often you're used to it, but what's she like about women hitting on you?. Chilled out as well I reckon, you've got a great, very strong and wonderful relationship.

I went to a pre arranged fight once, and believe it or not it ended up in an Ice Hockey match !!.

I love sporting events in the USA, always flat out and the supporters are very passionate. Very respectful the way they treat and honour their Veterans. I remember during our last trip to the USA telling my Dad (25 Years Royal Marines 42 Commando 25 Years Sultanate of Oman to stand up, but he refused to. He couldn't understand what or why Veterans were being respected so much.

Well...wifey is very outgoing as a general rule, she is friendly to everyone, she even doesn't mind if guys ask her " Are you Filipino" It happens once in a while. When we were in the Hard Rock Hotel back in July at Lake Tahoe, I was coming out of the bathroom. I see 2 guys probably 32-33 years old chatting it up with her, I get up there and felt like telling them "Hey boys, have another "dlink" she is closer to 50 then 30" LOL! 

I am 65 now, no one hits on me, believe me. I get lucky once in a while, wifey is cool, I am harmless these days. She even takes pictures of me with some of my " dream girls" 😝

Your Father sounded like a real good stand up and respected gentlemen....well done to him. 

IMG_0371.jpg

• Like 6

Thanks for the kind words 🙂

Similar thing happens to my Mrs occasionally, she will be asked if she's Thai or Chinese, it doesn't bother her at all.

I also meant to add (to clear up any confusion) that my Dad was surprised at the Veterans being asked to stand up and receive and applause because that never, ever happens in the UK. We sadly (and after visiting the USA. embarrassingly for us in the UK) don't respect our Veterans here in the same was as the USA does, hence he couldn't really work out what was going on.

The silly sod thought that by standing up he might be volunteering for something!.

• Like 1