"B" The Barber

Binlid

To be honest the only person these days I let cut my hair is myself, with clippers and then get the wife to sort out the back.

Although the thought of visiting and having such a pleasant time with such an attractive lady doing the haircut and patronising the establishment is very tempting, the problem is that if my hair is cut too short then I end up looking as if I've got the worlds oddest shaped head along with resembling Mr Spock on a bad hair day.

Either way, if she asked "something for the weekend?" I'd be opening my wallet and enquiring what the barfine was.

Reminds me of a mate who was in the Paras, he joined up and had this epic mullet on him, I mean really good, long, flowing and well cared for, conditioned every night and combed through every morning. Now, the Barber at Aldershot back then was known as "Harry The Bastard" - who, by all accounts, couldn't help himself but comment on my mate "Boovies" splendid, luxuriant, satiny smooth and lush hair before shaving it all off and pissing himself laughing.

Edited by Butch
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Bazle said:

Have to confess, I don't share the fascination of big, silicone knockers.

If they're done right...can hardly tell.

. . .

:default_bellyemoticon:

"Yanhee’s beauty surgeons blend surgical skills with artistic talent transforming the breast area into very feminine curves. The enticing look of the overall area and the contoured proportionality of this area to the rest of the body is what projects women’s alluring and sexy look.

https://www.yanhee.net/cosmetic-services/breast-augmentation-thailand/

https://www.yanhee.net/cosmetic-services/

yan-hee-hospital.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, lazarus said:

. . .

I would not argue with that Laz, i have experienced some which were very realistic, and some which were bloody awful.

But generally big boobs are a turn off to me, i prefer small / medium in relation to body size.

The girl cutting the chap's hair in the video in the original post to me has a lovely face, but her boobs really really turn me off, makes no odds if natural or bolt-ons, to me they are unattractive.

We are all different mate, prefer different things, and are happy in our own way.....

Edited by SteveBC
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm in luck then!

Mine are naturally grown and fed on the best real ale, the biggest pies and I massage them every morning to keep them supple! 

I'm likely not too far behind you Dangle, also real ale and pie induced, though i've never bothered with the massage. I was hoping that after coming to live here many moons ago the lack of real ale would help reduce them, but i fear that my aging years are now playing a part.

Such is life, it's still good and very enjoyable..................

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lazarus said:

. . .

:default_bellyemoticon:

"Yanhee’s beauty surgeons blend surgical skills with artistic talent transforming the breast area into very feminine curves. The enticing look of the overall area and the contoured proportionality of this area to the rest of the body is what projects women’s alluring and sexy look.

https://www.yanhee.net/cosmetic-services/breast-augmentation-thailand/

https://www.yanhee.net/cosmetic-services/

yan-hee-hospital.jpg

Once went to Yanhee with a girl who was having her nose redone, she needed somebody to drive her home. The place was fascinating with some lovely nurses but I loved the sight of many girls gliding around on roller skates, that was really worth an hour or two of my time, really visually entertaining.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Butch said:

Reminds me of a mate who was in the Paras, he joined up and had this epic mullet on him, I mean really good, long, flowing and well cared for, conditioned every night and combed through every morning. Now, the Barber at Aldershot back then was known as "Harry The Bastard" - who, by all accounts, couldn't help himself but comment on my mate "Boovies" splendid, luxuriant, satiny smooth and lush hair before shaving it all off and pissing himself laughing.

I wore a beard when I joined the Marine Corps.  I knew I'd have to lose it but I didn't realize that when I got to boot camp they would hand me a well worn disposable razor and send me off to the restroom to remove it myself with just water from the sink.  I was a bloody mess.

• Haha 2

LJ the Aussie has a decent channel. Had not watched him in a while, then was wondering why I didn’t see his better half in this vlog. Went through his uploads, and he hadn’t posted in 2 months just prior to this, he was really heartbroken. Don’t think he gave many details, but they have split and it looks like it was her decision. 

Too bad, they made a very nice couple, and in all honesty, putting her in thumbnails earned him millions of views. But I believe he makes his living on other stuff, the channel is estimated at only $900/month or so. 
Everyone thinks they can get rich off social media with minimal effort, but it’s not that easy 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

49 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

LJ the Aussie has a decent channel. Had not watched him in a while, then was wondering why I didn’t see his better half in this vlog. Went through his uploads, and he hadn’t posted in 2 months just prior to this, he was really heartbroken. Don’t think he gave many details, but they have split and it looks like it was her decision. 

Too bad, they made a very nice couple, and in all honesty, putting her in thumbnails earned him millions of views. But I believe he makes his living on other stuff, the channel is estimated at only $900/month or so. 
Everyone thinks they can get rich off social media with minimal effort, but it’s not that easy 

Earning from YouTube is totally unknown by me do they pay by the number of subscribers or views and how much

On 10/21/2021 at 11:18 PM, Butch said:

Reminds me of a mate who was in the Paras, he joined up and had this epic mullet on him, I mean really good, long, flowing and well cared for, conditioned every night and combed through every morning. Now, the Barber at Aldershot back then was known as "Harry The Bastard"

I wonder if your old man remembers Steve that was skilled in using a SAM7 ..... He went away for a month or so and came back with a fucking scouser perm and 'tache. I couldn't control myself from bursting out laughing when I saw him and carried on giggling like a fucking school girl. It was like the wig you could buy in a Butlins joke shop!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nickrock said:

Earning from YouTube is totally unknown by me do they pay by the number of subscribers or views and how much

How do I monetize my YouTube account?

Turn on ads for individual videos

1. Sign in to YouTube.

2. Go to YouTube Studio.

3. In the left menu, select Content.

4. Select a video.

5. In the left menu, select Monetization.

6. Choose the type of ads that you want to run.

7. Click Save.

15 minutes ago, fygjam said:

1. Sign in to YouTube.

2. Go to YouTube Studio.

4. Select a video.

7. Click Save.

I dont make videos 

So do they pay you per video or viewed and how much

19 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

I dont make videos 

So do they pay you per video or viewed and how much

Per view,but it’s less than $.01 each. Have to get massive views to earn an income, and YouTube takes almost half the gross

This site gives estimated income for social media channels, although it’s a wide range, bottom to top is like 1000% more, so think somewhere in the middle of the 2. 

https://socialblade.com/

4 hours ago, fygjam said:

1. Sign in to YouTube.

2. Go to YouTube Studio.

4. Select a video.

7. Click Save.

I think there needs to be some criteria met before they allow people to monetize, possibly over 1k subs and a certain number of viewing hours.

I think that a YT Vlogger in Thailand (Nick Dean of NDTVi) said his YT income covers his health insurance and not much more.

There's also the copyright issue, if you're making a vid and it has copyrighted music on it by, say Lady GaGa, then the Music company can make a claim and get all the revenue from that Vid (I think that's how it works but not 100% sure).

• 2 weeks later...