Tattoos

Glasseye

7 hours ago, Lirchenfeld said:

I guess some people found their masochistic inner after "enjoying" the vaccine injections that they chose to explore pricks (no, not that kinds of pricks. The the other kind, the original meaning of prick) a little further. 

2022 booster recommendation

gallery-1490954630-giphy-1.gif

• Haha 2
  • Surprised 1

Speaking of pricks, a guy in the village where I live decided to get some more body art done at the end of last year. He only had one large (and very old) tattoo on his back, plus a few small ones dotted around his limbs, while his Aussie mate had all his limbs covered in full colour socks or gloves, or whatever the term is for wall-to-wall (or armpit to knuckle) tattoos. At the start of the year he disappeared for a few months, not that anyone I know missed him. The next time I saw him was at the AGM in March, when he said that he'd had problems with his leg, some sort of infection that had caused it to swell up to twice its normal size, and it was only then getting better. After that he disappeared again, and when I saw him three months later he told me what had really happened. He'd decided to have a new tattoo done on his leg, but it had become infected and he'd had serious issues with it for over six months. He'd had to spend quite a few nights as an inpatient in Jomtien Hospital, though he didn’t say if his medical insurance had covered it or not. This guy is married with a Thai daughter and in his late 60's, you'd think he'd know better than to try beautifying his enormously flabby corpse at his time of life. Anyway, be warned, tattoos are not risk-free, plus if you're young there's the risk of the ink (especially the dark colours, apparently) causing cancer in the long term.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2021 at 6:34 AM, Toy Boy said:

Speaking of pricks, a guy in the village where I live decided to get some more body art done at the end of last year. He only had one large (and very old) tattoo on his back, plus a few small ones dotted around his limbs, while his Aussie mate had all his limbs covered in full colour socks or gloves, or whatever the term is for wall-to-wall (or armpit to knuckle) tattoos. At the start of the year he disappeared for a few months, not that anyone I know missed him. The next time I saw him was at the AGM in March, when he said that he'd had problems with his leg, some sort of infection that had caused it to swell up to twice its normal size, and it was only then getting better. After that he disappeared again, and when I saw him three months later he told me what had really happened. He'd decided to have a new tattoo done on his leg, but it had become infected and he'd had serious issues with it for over six months. He'd had to spend quite a few nights as an inpatient in Jomtien Hospital, though he didn’t say if his medical insurance had covered it or not. This guy is married with a Thai daughter and in his late 60's, you'd think he'd know better than to try beautifying his enormously flabby corpse at his time of life. Anyway, be warned, tattoos are not risk-free, plus if you're young there's the risk of the ink (especially the dark colours, apparently) causing cancer in the long term.

I know what I'm thinking.... and I'd guess many other guys in here are thinking the same. But... I'm not going to say it.