Where and what is this? (02112021) Solved

Pretty sure I know it, but wondering where you were to take the photo?  Still in quarantine or in T21 perhaps, as it's the rooftop sign if I'm right.  The ground level and street side signs have different backgrounds.

2 hours ago, KWA said:

Pretty sure I know it, but wondering where you were to take the photo?  Still in quarantine or in T21 perhaps, as it's the rooftop sign if I'm right.  The ground level and street side signs have different backgrounds.

Completed ASQ 30th October 2021.  I was across the road from the building when I took the photograph..

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2021 at 7:03 AM, john luke said:

O you are so close.

I was giving the rest a chance and haven't been up that way for a while to take a pic, but here's Google's view of the OZO from as close as I could guess to where yours was taken.  The power of your camera gets you right up close which made me wonder initially.

image.png

2 hours ago, KWA said:

I was giving the rest a chance and haven't been up that way for a while to take a pic, but here's Google's view of the OZO from as close as I could guess to where yours was taken.  The power of your camera gets you right up close which made me wonder initially.

image.png

Well done .  Gold star.

• john luke changed the title to Where and what is this? (02112021) Solved