Write the story...

fygjam

10 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

A male stripper was caught spanking the monkey watching the football coach in the showers with the PTA!

The stripper was being watched by the wrestling coach in the next office. The wrestling coach latter went on to be the Speaker of the House in the U.S. House of Representatives - the 2nd in line to the President of the United States.

I'll give it a shot, but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction...

Maggie Withers the coach of the woman's football squad at Hampton college had been needing a vacation for quite some time.  The team she coached had not been in last place at the end of the season, but only because the other team at the final game of the season had forfeited the game when four of their players had decided to start the game topless in a protest movement of some sort.  After all four being disqualified and carted off the playing field after being arrested, the team had no recourse but to forfeit, allowing Maggie's girls to finish the season in second to last place.

Now it was winter break and Maggie was arriving at her hotel in Pattaya, Thailand.  She had heard from so many acquaintances how friendly the Thai people were to foreigners, how clean the beaches were, and how the sun warmed your very being.  She would not be Coach Withers for the next fortnight, just Maggie, a thirty something english girl on vacation looking for some rest, relaxation, and maybe a little bit of excitement.

Oh wait, this is Thailand 24/7 forum, sorry I thought for a minute I was in Pattaya Addicts, this is going to need a whole different plot from what I had in my mind......