What movie are you watching

Lanzalad

5 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Again not a movie but watched the first four episodes of Mayans MC. It's a spin off from the Sons of Anarchy series and a bit meh to be honest. 

I half fancied that I loved Sons Of Anarchy

Is it on Netflix too?

18 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Guess we should start a series thread to coincide with this movie thread? Not much into movies as of late, but rather series.

Thanks to Roomark's suggestion, I am into the 2nd season of Ray Donovan. Very entertaining!

Ray Donovan.jpg

One of my favourites. In fact thanks for reminding me as I've just had a look and Season 6 premiered on 28th of October so should be a couple of new episodes available for me.

• Thumbs Up 2

19 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

Guess we should start a series thread to coincide with this movie thread? Not much into movies as of late, but rather series.

Thanks to Roomark's suggestion, I am into the 2nd season of Ray Donovan. Very entertaining!

Ray Donovan.jpg

That's a brilliant series, one that I binge watched, another great Irish series called Love Hate. Very hard to find anywhere on download though, I bought it from Amazon. Take a look if you get a chance

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Not everyone's cup of tea but the Breaking Bad prequel Better Call Saul is showing season 4 right now.

I gave up after season 2 loved Breaking Bad too.

Was too much of a slow burner for me ,Is it better now?

32 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Is a bit slow. Haven't seen this season but keep watching it as I love the Mike character.

I wished they would have made a series featuring the Mike character rather than Saul. It would have kept my attention more. I too gave up on Better Call Saul after a season and a half. I was thinking about giving it another shot as well. We'll see.

"No Offence", brilliant box set, written by the lad that wrote shameless

black comedy set in a manchester police station.

love hate was brilliant too but some may need subtitles 555

last movie i watched was Deadpool, was ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...