What movie are you watching

Lanzalad

Here's a leftfield choice for ya.

Even as a confirmed skeptic and non believer, it made me ask myself some questions. I'm looking into this subject at the moment, trying to sort the wheat from the chaff (without success). My only problem with this is that it is somewhat biased, regarding offering no debunking evidence, only anecdotal , but from some surprisingly very legitimate sources , however with nothing offered to contradict or offer refute.

Also, some slightly biased editing.

Somewhat one sided, and the evidence and editing needs to be considered. Not a balanced documentary but nonetheless offers some compelling and interesting insight.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6400614/

Edited by Butch

Here in the UK there's some new movie channels on Sky,I guess on Freeview as well called Great!

I watched the Queen of the Desert the other night,the story of Gertrude Bell who I looked up on Wiki afterwards & her life was even more fantastic than the movie.

Then I watched The Colony which starred Emma Watson,about a real life cult centre and torture camp in Pinochet's Chile.

As always best to record so as to skip the ads.

Used to be Sony Movie channel.

Edited by coxyhog

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just finished watching episode 1 of the new Reacher series. Alan Ritchson has the Jack Reacher character nailed, unlike Tome Cruise in the Jack Reacher movie. Highly recommend the series. And thanks to @Zeb for giving a heads up about the new series in his post in the What you reading topic.

Reacher-on-prime-front.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Bosch Legacy - Season 1

Bosch is now making a living as a private investigator two years after he quit the LAPD and finds himself working with one time enemy and top-notch attorney Honey "Money" Chandler. Meanwhile, Bosch's daughter Maddie is venturing into the world of the LAPD.

Rw1xq5R.jpg

Also based on Michael Connolly's Books -

The Lincoln Lawyer - Season 1 -

Sidelined after an accident, hotshot Los Angeles lawyer Mickey Haller restarts his career — and his trademark Lincoln — when he takes on a murder case.

5f75e96a3d51daaaf05bccb114e81927.jpg

• 4 months later...
42 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Just finished watching Thirteen Lives. The director and actors did an outstanding job of portraying the 18 days and the efforts of thousands it took to bring the 12 children and their coach out alive. Just an amazing story.

MV5BOGI1OWNiMGUtMTg4NC00MjdlLWJlMzYtMGI0YTJjY2MyYzMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.JPG

Enjoed this aswell,it went at a fast pace ,but well worth the watch.