If it were possible to have the wish granted, who would you like to shag ??

SteveBC

2 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Easy Brigitte Bardot back in the day ............ few filthy minded BMs might go for the more mature version filthy swine but whatever rocks your bateau chaps  ....

Unknown-1.jpeg

5555555555 !

The phrase - "Rode hard, put away wet." comes to mind.

Edited by Glasseye
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Easy Brigitte Bardot back in the day ............ few filthy minded BMs might go for the more mature version filthy swine but whatever rocks your bateau chaps  ....

Unknown-1.jpeg

There was a film where BB & Jane Birkin had a bit of a lesbo scene....👹

• Great Info 1

43 minutes ago, forqalso said:

Shirley MacLaine in her “The Apartment” days or Bridgett Fonda in “Jackie Brown”. 

I once dated a nurse in Chelmsford that looked exactly like Shirley MacLaine, she also had a nurse's flat footed walk that was almost manly. One of the very few women that I am sure that I would be happy with today if I hadn't been such a tosser!

• Haha 1

Well...ok then, no votes for Jamie Lee Curtis back in the day??  I always thought she would be a great addition to Yessongs trophy case. Good lord her body was tight here back in 1994!  All natural and probably tighter then Charlie Watts snare drum 😝

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I wouldn't mind a couple of rounds with Rosario Dawson

Actually a good choice, saw her in the film 'Trance' and that is when I thought wow, what a body. There is a scene where she walks into the room completely naked and a better body would be difficult to find. Perfect breasts and form. She is lovely. 

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Actually a good choice, saw her in the film 'Trance' and that is when I thought wow, what a body. There is a scene where she walks into the room completely naked and a better body would be difficult to find. Perfect breasts and form. She is lovely. 

😮

om1noajw3tl41.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I have watched that a few times 😄

• Thumbs Up 1