HH - Big Changes Going Down

Glasseye

41 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I am there in 2 weeks for a few nights pretty dead there so i have heard

What are you going to do to liven it up Bitch.

Wear your tightest Detroit Tigers shorts, bring some of them dongs I brought you over the years and Hua Him will be jumping trust me bro. Love ya blu !!!

• Haha 2

I am hearing there are a few bars open in soi 80 and a few local expat bar/restaurants offering beer out of mugs and that is mainly the west side of the railways tracks.

When I lived in soi 88 I frequented Baankanpor food area, it used to be a great place to eat and, if single, meet girls but I am hearing it isn't serving alcohol. 

Pretty sad for single guys on the prowl but girls are offering good rates when around.

Baan Kan Por.jpg

Edited by Horizondave
  • Thumbs Up 1

Overpriced,much better places to eat around town,hope they clean up the beach tho.

No surprise in bintabhat and walking street area been like that since the start of covid 

The ban khoon paw food court dave posted above is in full swing now with live music,as is pai mai market,another open air food court is open on wat mungkol road near big c cant remember the name but can get a beer there and live music. That billy gets around i remember him from a few bars.

Soi 80 and soi 94 is the place to go for bars,well as close as ye can get.

If i was heading to hua hin id defo head down to prahcuap khiri khan for 2 or 3 days,ao manao ,train takes 1 h 45 or so leaves at around lunchtime ,lovely place to relax and cheap.

• Great Info 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Overpriced,much better places to eat around town,hope they clean up the beach tho.

No surprise in bintabhat and walking street area been like that since the start of covid 

The ban khoon paw food court dave posted above is in full swing now with live music,as is pai mai market,another open air food court is open on wat mungkol road near big c cant remember the name but can get a beer there and live music. That billy gets around i remember him from a few bars.

Soi 80 and soi 94 is the place to go for bars,well as close as ye can get.

If i was heading to hua hin id defo head down to prahcuap khiri khan for 2 or 3 days,ao manao ,train takes 1 h 45 or so leaves at around lunchtime ,lovely place to relax and cheap.

My last trip there on Soi 94 there was really nothing much I'll have to give it another look

11 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

My last trip there on Soi 94 there was really nothing much I'll have to give it another look

The offering of Hua Hin will never suffice for the serious monger but as an expat living there it is a little bit like living on the dark side in Pattaya. There are some bars in soi 80, quite a few bars dotted around the areas between 88 and 102 but certainly will get the thumbs down from the true Pattaya aficionados.

There are many reasons to visit Hua Hin and if Binthibat was open it would keep most guys happy but the lack of monger oriented entertainment was always a plus for me and my family, so much more to do but it isn't everyone's cup of tea and people should never compare Pattaya with Hua Hin same as they really shouldn't compare Pattaya with Angeles in Philippines.

Love the place.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Horizondave said:

The offering of Hua Hin will never suffice for the serious monger but as an expat living there it is a little bit like living on the dark side in Pattaya. There are some bars in soi 80, quite a few bars dotted around the areas between 88 and 102 but certainly will get the thumbs down from the true Pattaya aficionados.

There are many reasons to visit Hua Hin and if Binthibat was open it would keep most guys happy but the lack of monger oriented entertainment was always a plus for me and my family, so much more to do but it isn't everyone's cup of tea and people should never compare Pattaya with Hua Hin same as they really shouldn't compare Pattaya with Angeles in Philippines.

Love the place.

Yes, I like it also. In the future will most likely be hanging there and Pattaya during smoke season in Chiang Mai. CM has a nice balance between HH and Pattaya, kind of in between. IMO much better for living day to day, with more options than HH for "dating". I personally have found it to be as close to perfect for what I am looking for in the long run future picture. Also.... way more cultural things to do, good expat mix, and easy to get around.

8 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Yes, I like it also. In the future will most likely be hanging there and Pattaya during smoke season in Chiang Mai. CM has a nice balance between HH and Pattaya, kind of in between. IMO much better for living day to day, with more options than HH for "dating". I personally have found it to be as close to perfect for what I am looking for in the long run future picture. Also.... way more cultural things to do, good expat mix, and easy to get around.

CM is indeed a great place, I have been there 3 times and enjoyed it thoroughly from a tourist point of view and also as a guy just wanting to have fun with bar hopping and candy watching.

My choice for HH is based on many things but also due to its closeness to Bangkok and other areas I love such as Kanchanaburi, Prachuap Khiri Khan etc. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Horizondave said:

CM is indeed a great place, I have been there 3 times and enjoyed it thoroughly from a tourist point of view and also as a guy just wanting to have fun with bar hopping and candy watching.

My choice for HH is based on many things but also due to its closeness to Bangkok and other areas I love such as Kanchanaburi, Prachuap Khiri Khan etc. 

I hope to run into you day in one or both places. Cheers !

• Thumbs Up 1