The Ashes 2021/22

coxyhog

1 hour ago, Zeb said:

Sorry mate - 4/158

17 hours ago, galenkia said:

I'm just waiting for the inevitable collapse after Root gets out.Buttler and Stokes will play T20I cricket and we'll be lucky if we can get near 300.

Ahem!!. 

185-6

download.jpeg

Edited by galenkia
  • Surprised 1

8 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Ahem!!. 

185-6

download.jpeg

I fear even the village idiot could have predicted that, even with a flat battery in their crystal ball....

Apart from malan and Root, and now stokes and woakes, the biggest partnership was 7. Heads have got to roll... havent they...?

• Thumbs Up 1

The poms got 2 quick wickets to start the day. Even the Aussie commentators are saying it should have been 3 with Smith given not out on an LBW call. Seems they have remembered how to bowl.

BBC and ABC media boxes are empty today due to a COVID positive test. Malan, who was interviewed by BBC yesterday called a casual contact, lucky.

00b9a05b9065e089ca106553c87890d071f0278e

Looks a great evening in Adelaide - couple of nice coldies.....

24ef160bfcf605f287c56f798607e967d2a69cd1

The BBC commentary box was empty on Sunday after a member of its Test Match Special team tested positive to COVID-19.

Edited by Zeb

11 minutes ago, Zeb said:

The BBC commentary box was empty on Sunday after a member of its Test Match Special team tested positive to COVID-19.

From what I can figure out the ABC team in Adelaide also isn't allowed in the ground today.

The BBC are broadcasting remote commentary from an ABC team in Perth, who are "being careful what we say, as we're on the BBC , but England haven't a hope...."

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1