Great Movies (Repeats)

Glasseye

There are a few movies that I have watched several times over a period of years. They are movies that no matter how many times I've viewed them they always seem to hold my attention and I completely enjoy each time.

What are your top 3 ?

Mine are -----

1. Forrest Gump

2. Clear and Present Danger

3. The Godfather

I could add a few others.... But for starters these are my top 3.

• Like 1

I just bought a new Samsung 85 inch QLED TV and I've made a long list of my favourite films that I'll download to watch on the giant screen. One of my all-time favourites is 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly', which is now available in 2160p format, ideal for a large TV. 'A Clockwork Orange', another favourite, has also been remastered in 2160p and I've already watched that one. Others that are on my list don't seem to have been remastered in 2160p so I'll have to make do with the 1080p versions and upscaling, including 'Once Upon a Time in the West', 'Dances With Wolves', 'Killer Joe', 'Avatar', 'Gladiator', 'The Mission', and 'Braveheart'.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Toy Boy said:

I just bought a new Samsung 85 inch QLED TV and I've made a long list of my favourite films that I'll download to watch on the giant screen. One of my all-time favourites is 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly', which is now available in 2160p format, ideal for a large TV. 'A Clockwork Orange', another favourite, has also been remastered in 2160p and I've already watched that one. Others that are on my list don't seem to have been remastered in 2160p so I'll have to make do with the 1080p versions and upscaling, including 'Once Upon a Time in the West', 'Dances With Wolves', 'Killer Joe', 'Avatar', 'Gladiator', 'The Mission', and 'Braveheart'.

Avatar will look amazing on that beast of a TV. 

• Like 2