Wekfest Car Show/Trans Siberian Orchestra Concert...

Yessongs

Great quality pics Mike, TFP. I can't help thinking that this level of customization is a tad over the top, well it is for me lol. Music's not for me either Mike but i have to say the light show is impressive but i'd need me sunglasses lol

Edited by Pumpuynarak
  • Confused 1

On 12/5/2021 at 7:33 PM, Pumpuynarak said:

Great pics Mike, TFP. I can't help thinking that this level of customization is a tad over the top, well it is for me lol. Music's not for me either Mike but i have to say the light show is impressive but i'd need me sunglasses lol

I also have to admit that this modern big-wheel, belly-on-the-ground look does nothing for me at all; as for the music, that's quite the production and more than worth the ticket cost, for sure...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maipenrai said:

I also have to admit that this modern big-wheel, belly-on-the-ground look does nothing for me at all; as for the music, that's quite the production and more than worth the ticket cost, for sure...

Now i'm a great car fan as you probaly know lol and i regularly watch Kindig Customs on tv here in Thailand. There level of customization is perfect for me, what a brilliant workshop and the skills of the guys that work there is quite outstanding along with the finished article imo.

On 12/6/2021 at 9:33 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

Great quality pics Mike, TFP. I can't help thinking that this level of customization is a tad over the top, well it is for me lol. Music's not for me either Mike but i have to say the light show is impressive but i'd need me sunglasses lol

Sorry for the confusion Mike, i've now amended my post to show "Great Quality Pics" as i can agree with you, the content of my post was somewhat contradictory, i'm 71yo now ya know lol.

When i refer to your quality pics mate i do so cos of the clarity and everything else that goes into the mix to produce such quality (i'm no camera expert), you obviously know what you're doing and are using quality camera gear.

Hope that explains my posting shortcomings, i would'nt want to upset you for the world. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Now i'm a great car fan as you probaly know lol and i regularly watch Kindig Customs on tv here in Thailand. There level of customization is perfect for me, what a brilliant workshop and the skills of the guys that work there is quite outstanding along with the finished article imo.

Love watching " Kounts Customs" here on the History Channel with their shop in Las Vegas, next time wifey and I are there, we are going on the tour to see the facility. I really like too watching the "Mecum Auctions" here where some of the best cars in the world are for sale. Out of my league for sure.

15 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Sorry for the confusion Mike, i've now amended my post to show "Great Quality Pics" as i can agree with you, the content of my post was somewhat contradictory, i'm 71yo now ya know lol.

When i refer to your quality pics mate i do so cos of the clarity and everything else that goes into the mix to produce such quality (i'm no camera expert), you obviously know what you're doing and are using quality camera gear.

Hope that explains my posting shortcomings, i would'nt want to upset you for the world. 

Cliff, no worries. I am sure you are disappointed that this tour is not coming to "Korat" one of the top spots in the world for bands to come play you know? LOL! Yeah don't upset me more then I already am....wifey told me yesterday that sometimes I am "kind of lazy" I told her if she is not happy with me she can move on back to Thailand you know? I told her if she gives me any more shit, I will personally send her to "Korat" where your wife will immediately begin to re-train her on how to treat a man.....Issan style?? 

How dare she interrupt me when I am watching Steph Curry try to break the "3 point" Basketball shooting record of all time. Asking me to take out the trash when The Warriors are on TV??  Can you tell your wife to be prepared, I will send this "city bitch" over to her for a  2 week comprehensive and full re-training program LOL! 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Yessongs said:

I will personally send her to "Korat" where your wife will immediately begin to re-train her on how to treat a man.....Issan style?? 

No probs mate, i'd love to have two beauties to fantasize over lol. I have to say wifey just gets better and better as the years go by, her caring attitude, tolerance and understanding of the needs of an old farang who recently experienced ill health are very impressive. I'm one happy man and no doubt your indifference with your lovely wifey will be very short lived.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Love watching " Kounts Customs" here on the History Channel with their shop in Las Vegas,

Another one i watch is "Counting Cars", is this the same as you are referring to ? its gotta be as its located in Las Vegas. The head honcho wears a bandana.

Edited by Pumpuynarak
  • Like 1

No probs mate, i'd love to have two beauties to fantasize over lol. I have to say wifey just gets better and better as the years go by, her caring attitude, tolerance and understanding of the needs of an old farang who recently experienced ill health are very impressive. I'm one happy man and no doubt your indifference with your lovely wifey will be very short lived.

Yeah glad all is well with you and wifey, just joking about Rachanee. She too let's me get away with alot of things, wifey #1 would not. She is getting "Americanized" pretty quickly here though. It is fun to kind of f**k with her  at times. She is starting to understand "American humor"  Last week I got this can of Almonds right? Told her that I read that if you eat a good amount of these as a guy, it will make your dick bigger??  She brings it over to me and says " OK Ka, you need to eat more then??  She has a dry sense of humor at times LOL! Not trying to get into your personal issues, you had a health problem recently? Are you Ok now? E-mail me if you want.

Another one i watch is "Counting Cars", is this the same as you are referring to ? its gotta be as its located in Las Vegas. The head honcho wears a bandana.

Sorry..yeah Counting Cars is the one in Las Vegas...great show and you can go there and take a tour of the facility. 

• Thumbs Up 1