Merry Christmas To All Of You.

galenkia

Just finished putting the presents under the tree.  There'll be no sleeping in when the kids find it. 

We started the candy trail to the tree when daughter was a little over 1yo and walking and talking.  We put down some red, green, silver and gold Hershey's kisses.  In the morning she informed us Santa had a hole in his bag.  They don't often have that candy here, but we make due with what we find.

Merry Christmas, y'all.

Gary

CTree.jpg

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Not to worry, I am not a religious zealot by any means, but I figure I got to go somewhere to tell someone that I am lucky and thanks for what I have and say a prayer to/for those who have not been so lucky.  This church is where I have been going for a long time to do that.

Yessongs. If pushed I would consider myself a Deist but I am equally happy seeing a human being finding peace, solace and comfort in their chosen beliefs. Merry Xmas.

16 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Nice church Yessongs ...looks Catholic so all good.

A tempting little morsel on Christmas morning but I shan't be tempted to ruin a good thread.

Merry Xmas!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yessongs. If pushed I would consider myself a Deist but I am equally happy seeing a human being finding peace, solace and comfort in their chosen beliefs. Merry Xmas.

A tempting little morsel on Christmas morning but I shan't be tempted to ruin a good thread.

Merry Xmas!

Oh go on 

Pax Dominum Vobiscum .............. 

It's Latin mate .......... 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Nice church Yessongs ...looks Catholic so all good.

Anyway Happy Christmas and an even better 2022 to everyone on here from up in Isaan way.

Made it the day before Test and Go was cancelled so now oop country and waiting for outdoor 3pm Thai time Christmas dinner with family.

then throwing a party in our restaurant later with usual Thai crap, .... band and barbecues and roasting pigs, Thai whisky  etc.

Blimey 2 years away and family growing fast but it is so nice to be back.

Happiness to you all wherever you are and much love

Namps

Yeah buddy, down deep inside, even though I was a bad boy when in Thailand before marriage, I am still a good Catholic down deep inside. I will say though the "confessional" kept the priest quite busy for a while when I got back LOL!  The grim reaper came calling and I had to confess to my sins.

Cool that you got back and all to your place, is "oop" country the same as "up" country? I hear the Issan people are a bit different then the people from the city LOL! I could be wrong though. You have a restaurant up there? I need an invite for when wifey and I get back,  then I get free Sangsom and Coke all day long? Hee! 

11 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Merry Xmas!

Fully understand Mr Derek, all the best to you, your family and friends. 

Edited by Yessongs
  • Thumbs Up 2