Rot In Hell

Glasseye

I hope the mother fucker who did this gets a good stomping. Makes my blood boil !

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/01/01/rest-in-peace-to-nong-fah-sai-pattayas-beloved-injured-baby-elephant/

Rest in peace to Nong Fah Sai, Pattaya’s beloved injured baby elephant

By
 Goong Nang(GN)
 -
2351-696x464.jpg
PHOTO: 77kaoded/Amphon Sangkaew

Pattaya –

An injured wild baby elephant, shot multiple times by suspected illegal poachers in Chanthaburi and caught in a trap, who had won many readers’ hearts in Pattaya due to regular news coverage of her recovery at Nong Nooch Gardens in recent weeks, named Nong Fah Sai (Clear Sky in Thai), tragically passed away on December 30th after succumbing to complications from her previous injuries.

First, as a reference, our past articles on this topic:

An injured baby elephant, who reportedly suffered from ten bullet wounds and being stuck in a trap in Chanthaburi was being treated in Pattaya.

INJURED BABY ELEPHANT, SUFFERING FROM TEN BULLET WOUNDS AND BEING STUCK IN A TRAP, IS NOW BEING TREATED IN PATTAYA

An injured female baby elephant was recovering after an operation to remove more than 10 bullets, believed to have been inflicted by illegal poachers in Chanthaburi.

UPDATE: INJURED FEMALE BABY ELEPHANT, SHOT AND LEFT FOR DEAD BY POACHERS, RECOVERS IN PATTAYA AFTER OPERATION TO REMOVE MULTIPLE BULLETS

An injured female baby elephant was recovering and happy on Christmas Day (December 25th).

UPDATE: INJURED BABY ELEPHANT IN PATTAYA HAPPY ON CHRISTMAS DAY

The Director of the Si Racha Office of the Department of National Parks Wildlife and Plants Conservation Mr. Ruamsin Manajongprasert spoke with TPN media and stated, “Thursday night (December 30th) Nong Fah Sai sustained severe diarrhea and her health started to drop significantly in the late afternoon unexpectedly. She started drinking less milk and became very weak. We immediately called all our top veterinarians to help her at Nong Nooch Gardens.”

“We had only a few elephant‘s milk to feed her. We tried to find more elephant milk but it was still not enough. Elephant milk is better than powdered milk for an elephant of her age.” Ruamsin explained.

“We have tried to save her life as best as we can with top veterinarians from both Nong Nooch Garden (where she had been recovering) and from nearby areas but she was tragically finally pronounced dead. Her cause of death was identified as digestive system failure. We are all very sad here and work continues to find those who injured her in Chanthaburi.” Ruamsin concluded.

Rest in Peace to Nong Fah Sai from the TPN team.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

F—k me 10 bullet holes? Despicable act IMO, as elephants are regarded in high esteem in the LOS. 

But…..not our country, they don’t have the same standards as us in the West, and the guy doing this wasn’t a Stanford grad, probably didn’t finish Grade 5. 

Anyway Happy New Year fellas

• Like 1

I read about this when the calf was still alive, then seen it had died, couldn't bring myself to open the links to read anymore.

We always volunteer at the Sanctuary at Kanchanaburi, gets them some money. Sadly no idea how they've coped this past 2 years.

On 1/1/2022 at 4:05 PM, Krapow said:

I read about this when the calf was still alive, then seen it had died, couldn't bring myself to open the links to read anymore.

We always volunteer at the Sanctuary at Kanchanaburi, gets them some money. Sadly no idea how they've coped this past 2 years.

Cheers to you on that one mate.

That is something I plan on getting involved with when I get back. In fact something I've been wanting to do for many years, a long time goal.

Hopefully this year things will be heading in that direction. 

• Like 1