Funny Stuff

Glasseye

I post a lot of comedy stuff in the Youtube thread.

I thought it might be more appropriate to have a separate thread dedicated to comedy (mostly stand-up, but any type surely welcomed).

My favorite guy of all time is George Carlin, of course. One of my lifetime "heroes". I just came across this one for the first time. Spit a mouthful of pork fried rice it made me laugh so hard.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first album I ever bought was Carlin’s Toledo Window Box.

47A45CA5-4BFD-4AB7-AD71-F022B679875A.jpeg

I remember listening to it over and over with headphones on  so my mom wouldn’t hear it and make me toss it.  Years later, I had front row seats to one of his shows, which was great. 

22 hours ago, forqalso said:

The first album I ever bought was Carlin’s Toledo Window Box.

47A45CA5-4BFD-4AB7-AD71-F022B679875A.jpeg

I remember listening to it over and over with headphones on  so my mom wouldn’t hear it and make me toss it.  Years later, I had front row seats to one of his shows, which was great. 

^^^^^^^^^^^  Great stuff !

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 7:33 PM, Glasseye said:

Love this stuff....

Well Brad, as a die hard fan of this show back in the day, I need to point out that this being the pilot, I do believe that Lily is not Yvonne DeCarlo who eventually got the lead role and Eddie Munster is not Butch Patrick who eventually got that role also. 

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Well Brad, as a die hard fan of this show back in the day, I need to point out that this being the pilot, I do believe that Lily is not Yvonne DeCarlo who eventually got the lead role and Eddie Munster is not Butch Patrick who eventually got that role also. 

Good eye Yes... I noticed that after posting. ugh

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Love this one. Sone guys in here may not like this one, but I think funny as f**k, Sorry if I offend anyone, but truth is it's what most people think...

I resemble that. Trailered my bike a couple of times to Sturgis for the rally. Had to since it was an HD and probably wouldn't have made the distance without breaking down if I rode it out. :default_biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Had to since it was an HD and probably wouldn't have made the distance without breaking down if I rode it out. :default_biggrin:

Never a truer word spoken, although i expect they have improved somewhat since i had 2 of the bastard things.....

I can recall Car & Driver magazine years ago testing a new "Harley Davidson Edition" pickup truck that the manufacturer - I think Ford - was introducing in Sturgis during the rally, which C&D described as "the world's largest costume party", lol...

• Haha 1