Events in or near Pattaya.

john luke

2 hours ago, fforest said:

Like to hear a report back from anyone that attends these all you can drink specials. One such event attended by a couple of friends a few years back had long lines and small glasses for the beer. They ended up spending more time in line than they did drinking.

9 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Like to hear a report back from anyone that attends these all you can drink specials. One such event attended by a couple of friends a few years back had long lines and small glasses for the beer. They ended up spending more time in line than they did drinking.

I don't know how much beer would be in a glass but, in a go go, can't you get a glass of beer for less than 50 baht. Assuming the price in the bar is similar, then I would need to drink 14 beers to cover my cost and I don't see myself drinking 14 beers in any one bar; in fact I wouldn't be drinking 14 beers throughout a whole night, I am a lightweight.

As I don't drink that much beer it is unlikely to be a beneficial promotion for me. Then again, if it was real beer in pints like  Boddingtons etc., then it might be a good deal as they are likely to cost more than 50 baht a beer.

48 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

Huh? WTF is this - is the venerable Jade House GC rebranding itself as a restaurant now?

I'm suspect it's a hold over from the SHA+ BS days of the pandemic. Bars couldn't open, but if a bar called themself a restaurant they somehow were immune from spreading the China virus. Crazy days which I'm very happy to see are behind us now.

• Thumbs Up 1

346489182_567359715469272_40854105844938

Central Pattaya Shopping Mall is joining hands with “Sea Bear”, a famous food blogger, to host the Sea Bear x Central Pattaya biggest food festival.

Sea Bear is a Thai renowned foodie and influencer on Facebook with over 1.9 million followers. She is known for her passion for food and ability to share her culinary experiences with her followers in the most mouth-watering ways.

From June 1st to the 7th, she will be participating in the Sea Bear x Central Pattaya food festival, an event filled with delectable Thai cuisines from around the Kingdom. The fair will take place at Central Pattaya Shopping Mall on the G floor at the beach side during the day time.

100 food stalls selling a diverse range of food such as sea food, spicy salads, boat noodles, coconut ice cream, and Thai traditional sweets have already confirmed their participation. If you are a foodie and want to shake hands with Sea Bear, you might not want to miss this savory fun!