Hotels in Pattaya.

john luke

I was a little surprised to find that there was not a thread on this forum covering hotels.  

0B0A0314-Pano.jpg

0B0A0312.jpg

0B0A0315.jpg

0B0A0311.jpg

0B0A0316.jpgch

LK Emerald Hotel.  Located on the road which runs from Dolphin Circus towards Wongamat Beach.  It is a seven minute walk from Dolphin Circus.  I am advised that they are doing the Test and Go system.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Butch said:

I thought Test and Go was frozen and only phuket sandbox operating until further notice, or have I missed the latest?.

Yes. Test & Go has Gone.

Back to quarantine.

• Thanks 1

Have the hotels (or the ones that are open) changed their overnight guest policy?.

Given the current, past and possibly future situation I can see this being subject to some kind of Official sanction or revision. Possibly.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Butch said:

Have the hotels (or the ones that are open) changed their overnight guest policy?.

Given the current, past and possibly future situation I can see this being subject to some kind of Official sanction or revision. Possibly.

Very good point and something that rarely comes up in discussion (especially for those thinking about going there soon).

Difficult to say how tight any restrictions have/are becoming - I would reckon many places that are actually open have tightened up considerably. Even so with a condo.

If I was thinking about going there anytime soon, I would keep any mongering play outside of the place where I primarily stayed. 

Would like to hear others thoughts or experiences on this......

• Like 1