Recovery from Covid-19 less then 14 days

13 minutes ago, Ariellevi118 said:

Hey , I am fully vaccinated 3 dose . 
Recently I was get the Covid-19 a week ago and three more days I have flight to Phuket , so it means that I am recovery from Covid-19 less then 14 days but I am fully vaccinated.

Is this ok or should I cancel the flight ?

Without going into the intricacies of the regulations and requirements both for your flight and entry into Thailand, I think there are issues to ask yourself.

1. You have to do a PCR test 72 hours before departure of your first flight.  If this shows positive you are likely to be refused boarding.
  2. You will have to do two PCR tests in Thailand, first on entry and the second on day 5 or 6.  If either of these are positive you are likely to be hospitalised at your or your owners expense.
  3. You may be able to get a certificate saying you have had covid.  From a practical point of view I would not like to be in the position of convincing a Thai official, whose first language is Thai and English second that you are not infectious. 

1 hour ago, Ariellevi118 said:

Hey , I am fully vaccinated 3 dose . 
Recently I was get the Covid-19 a week ago and three more days I have flight to Phuket , so it means that I am recovery from Covid-19 less then 14 days but I am fully vaccinated.

Is this ok or should I cancel the flight ?

If your doing an internal flight go for it if you have recovered

If you are flying from abroad direct to Phuket forget it it will show on your PCR .

Maybe try for a certificate of recovery?

7 hours ago, john luke said:

Without going into the intricacies of the regulations and requirements both for your flight and entry into Thailand, I think there are issues to ask yourself.

1. You have to do a PCR test 72 hours before departure of your first flight.  If this shows positive you are likely to be refused boarding.
  2. You will have to do two PCR tests in Thailand, first on entry and the second on day 5 or 6.  If either of these are positive you are likely to be hospitalised at your or your owners expense.
  3. You may be able to get a certificate saying you have had covid.  From a practical point of view I would not like to be in the position of convincing a Thai official, whose first language is Thai and English second that you are not infectious. 

I have certificate from Covid-19 , I am allowed to boarding , just don’t know what happened if I get positive at Thailand .

I am traveling from israe

8 minutes ago, Ariellevi118 said:

I have certificate from Covid-19 , I am allowed to boarding , just don’t know what happene*d if I get positive at Thailand .

I am traveling from israe

If you have a recovered certificate then I think you can fly to Phuket, as long as you dont travel through Bangkok.

If you test positive on your pcr-on-arrival test, then it is up to the thai authorities as to what they do with you. They may let to leave as you have a recovered from covid certificate, or they may not. 

I would suggest you ask your embassy for clarification.