Where was I (22.1.2022) Solved

CampariO

• CampariO changed the title to Where was I (22.1.2022)
2 minutes ago, CampariO said:

Damn, that was quick. Did you recognize the location because you banged all these girls or did you remember that boat?

Well, i've been to Nong Khai many times in my travels in Thailand, also when going to Laos and returning as mostly i used the crossing there. The pattern on the walkway was what made Nong Khai my 1st guess.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, CampariO said:

Damn, that was quick. Did you recognize the location because you banged all these girls

How dare you suggest such a thing !!   But the one obscuring part of the Walking Street sign, quite possibly she is a past victim as she looks very familiar....

Edited by SteveBC

13 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

How dare you suggest such a thing !!   But the one obscuring part of the Walking Street, quite possibly she is a past victim as she looks very familiar....

Quite a hottie, Mrs. CO had to restrain herself (and me) a bit.

26 minutes ago, CampariO said:

2 hours ago, now back in the hotel as they are closing everywhere.

Dunno where your staying, but the  White Inn is a good place, huge rooms at a good price. It also happens to be in the Soi with most of the bars in, Jimmy's bar ( there are two ) are well worth a visit. I had 2 mates there a couple of weeks ago and they were drinking into the early hours....

5 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

Dunno where your staying, but the  White Inn is a good place, huge rooms at a good price. It also happens to be in the Soi with most of the bars in, Jimmy's bar ( there are two ) are well worth a visit. I had 2 mates there a couple of weeks ago and they were drinking into the early hours....

Spent the first night in White Inn, 600 Bt, no breakfast available. Couldn't stay a second night, fully booked (weekends are busy here). Jimmy's bar is dark but serving, small place, no seats left. The other one is Jimmy's restaurant opposite the White Inn, had some drinks there last night and tonight as well, the restaurants next door were not serving drinks.

Now in Royal Nakhara Hotel, 1050 Bt incl. breakfast. 

Edited by CampariO

1 minute ago, CampariO said:

Spent the first night in White Inn, 600 Bt, no breakfast available. Couldn't stay a second night, fully booked (weekends are busy here). Jimmy's bar is dark but serving, small place, no seats left. The other one is Jimmy's restaurant opposite the White Inn, had some drinks there last night and tonight as well, the restaurants next door were not serving drinks.

Now in Asawann Hotel, 1050 Bt incl. breakfast. 

Enjoy the rest of your time there pal......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Nice little Italian restaurant on soi Boxing last time I was there. Also, if it is still there, Jing Joes was a great place for a great breakfast (Aussie run I think).  I also stayed at White Inn but moved to Mut Mee on the river. Wife is from Nong Khai province.

I enjoyed staying at Mut Mee and will stay there again next time.

• Thumbs Up 1

• john luke changed the title to Where was I (22.1.2022) Solved