REO Speedwagon...

Yessongs

22 hours ago, boydeste said:

Awesome Mike, glad you are living life to the full.

Thanks Stu...something about "concerts" with music we all still like, help us forget all the crap going on in the world at times you know? Good to see you are having a god time in LOS. 

20 hours ago, roomark said:

I'd forgotten how many massive songs REO had had till you just rhymed off some of them..

Would love to see them myself.

Yeah they still play well..they are doing a big summer tour with Loverboy, Styx and REO this summer...great line up. I will be in Hawaii when they come here, Son is getting married over there.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Thanks Stu...something about "concerts" with music we all still like, help us forget all the crap going on in the world at times you know? Good to see you are having a god time in LOS. 

Yeah they still play well..they are doing a big summer tour with Loverboy, Styx and REO this summer...great line up. I will be in Hawaii when they come here, Son is getting married over there.

Hawaii WOW

Met a kid in Patong a couple of weeks back 6'9" blond hair and built like a barn door late 20s (lucky bastard 🤣

All the girls loved him for real ended up out for a bar crawl with him and had a scream.

Real well mannered kid....

Turns out he was in The Marine Corps in Oahu .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Live music is awesome,  Keep on loving you is one of my all time favourites. 

Yes, Phuket right now is great 

• Like 1

Great Post and pictures Mike. 👍

Agree about the old bands, some of the 70's and 80's bands still sound superb. Since gigs started up again I've seen only one ' new' band, Sleep Token, and the rest were at their peak in the 80's. That's Level 42, Johnny Hates Jazz, Deacon Blue and Toyah. On Saturday will be seeing Saxon, Diamond Head, Girlschool and one other unannounced special guest. All have been brilliant so far. 

While I do follow and see live some newer bands, I still love the old ones the most. 

• Like 4

@roomark6'9 Blond Kid in Patong? Geez....I hate young guys LOL! 

@Mr. Smooth I have always wanted to go to " Cabo Wabo" and see Sammy Hagar there play.

@Derek Dangleberries There are days when I spend an hour or so just looking at videos on YT....you're not alone. 

@galenkia Get some pics of that show, would love to see what "Saxon" looks like these days.

@bob lt Yeah Journey was good, saw them in Vegas Oct 2019 with wifey, no cameras at all were allowed. They played a " residency" at Caesars Palace for a week. Neal Schon is still great. If you are interested, go to the "Off Topic" section and I posted up pics of Foreigner on July 31st 2021 and Styx Jan 20th 2020. Thank god for 70's music huh? 

• Thumbs Up 3

On 1/25/2022 at 10:21 PM, Derek Dangleberries said:

Please can you stop mentioning her....I can't take much more !!!!!

Acts like this would have been done after 20 seconds if they had appeared on the old Gong Show. Jesus H....the wax in my ears melted after hearing that noise!

Where is Chuck Barris when you need him? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Acts like this would have been done after 20 seconds if they had appeared on the old Gong Show. Jesus H....the wax in my ears melted after hearing that noise!

Where is Chuck Barris when you need him? 🤣

My God man go home and gargle a large glass of caustic soda ... and don't forget to swallow it all..!!!

The 75 year old founder member of King Crimson with a 63 year old Toyah Wilcox flashing her tits!! Life doesn't get any better than that!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

My God man go home and gargle a large glass of caustic soda ... and don't forget to swallow it all..!!!

The 75 year old founder member of King Crimson with a 63 year old Toyah Wilcox flashing her tits!! Life doesn't get any better than that!!

You must have lived a sheltered life. It does! 🤣

• Haha 1