Bangkok 3 Day Visit

roobob

Just back for a rest before heading out for a sundowner.

It seems most bars are opening at 2pm but Morning Light and one or two more were open before. Word on the street is closing at 11pm but some places have slow clocks....555

The Dynasty Inn all locked up and the Dawin Hotel is gutted. Will they open again...who knows 

Bullies just around the corner is gone...gutted with workers inside and bull still outside. Not sure what is going on there.

cheers

IMG20220202141616.jpg

Edited by roobob
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bully's gone and the other side as you come down from Soi 11 almost everything of character gone just ugly condos.

Nothing much open after Hillary's on Soi Nana last month. Should start picking up soon. 

Soi 11 had some nice places open as did Soi 7/1 ...little hole in the wall places, old school .... enjoy !!

• Like 1
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Bloody hell...people say BKK is hiso..but they have a hide to serve Leo on a wooden table/bench.... time they realised the way you serve beer in Thailand is on cement table/benches.

Dear oh dear and they call Issan backwards...555

cheersIMG20220202200559.jpg

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, roobob said:

Bloody hell...people say BKK is hiso..but they have a hide to serve Leo on a wooden table/bench.... time they realised the way you serve beer in Thailand is on cement table/benches.

Dear oh dear and they call Issan backwards...555

cheersIMG20220202200559.jpg

Stumble Inn Bar?

11 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Wow they gutted "The Dawin" Man that place was my go to when in Nana....5 minute walk to "Paradise" 

Thanks for the update.....

jeb.jpg

As gutted that was the Reception Area...eating area..etc...all gone. Also all the signage gone and they were working inside.

cheers

5 hours ago, roobob said:

Went to Fitzpatricks for breakfast. Had the small breakfast....240baht.

cheers 

IMG20220203102721.jpgIMG20220203102721.jpg

That breakfast just does not look very appetizing to me.

For some reason it reminds me of what you get presented in the the average Airport whilst waiting for your flight departure.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised 1

59 minutes ago, Jambo said:

For some reason it reminds me of what you get presented in the the average Airport whilst waiting for your flight departure.

You can't compare it to a Scottish breakfast...you are spoilt with all those square sausages, haggis and tattie scones

6 hours ago, Jambo said:

No problem mate...each to their own.

As for me...it was appetizing as I was the one who was actually eating it here in Thailand.

Thanks for your input.

cheers 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jambo said:

It must have been good, he got two of them. 

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, Jambo said:

Looks OK to me, just seems a bit expensive for the size of the portions. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1