Beach House ( New Amazing Bar )

cartoonman

3 hours ago, cartoonman said:
Beach House - Remember that Name - It`s on Beach Road next to the Old Witherspoons - I stumbled upon it this afternoon - and what a SURPRISE that was !!!!! I walked by while having a stroll along the Beach Front - a call came out from about 20 girls asking me to come in - I rang my Buddy ( For Back up ) and we toddled over !!!! Apart from the 20 Girls ( The Boss says there is 28 in all - More coming ) Oh !! The Boss is the Same guy who had The Aussie WALKABOUT BAR at the lights of South Pattaya Road and 3rd Road ... We walked through to the BACK and there was a Swimming Pool with a Band ( they will use later ) then we got the LIFT up to the Next Floor where it a Huge Open Fronted area with a Pool Table and a STUNNING View over the Sea !!! Absolutely Amazing !!! The Toilets are Brand New and Sparkling...The Bar is Wheelchair friendly !!! They also have one of Pattaya Top Chefs to do the Meals...O.K. Next !! The Girls were Very Friendly - Loads of them - wearing Bikinis with a wrap around ( Maybe getting ready for a dip ) We had a BIG Leo Beer which was 140 Baht EACH..Plus many Service Girls.. I started Chatting to a Beautiful Girl who joined us - She said she use to work in AIRPORT a Go-GO.- Her lady`s drink was 150 Baht. She was Full of Laughs and Smiles...Great Company - She say`s if you want to take her for a 'Stroll" it would be 500 Bar Fine. This Bar is a BIG open Fronted Place so you don't feel hemmed in..It got a 10/10 from me - Nothing Like it on BEACH ROAD..Check it OUT.

Bar 7.jpg

Bar 2.jpg

Bar 6.jpg

So Danny's going upscale, is he? The Walkabout Bar was one of my favourite pit stops on my own Pattaya walkabouts and I'm looking forward to checking this place out when I am finally able or willing to return...looks like the man himself in the blue/white shirt with his  back to us, holding court with his mates...

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, maipenrai said:

The Walkabout Bar was one of my favourite pit stops on my own Pattaya walkabouts and I'm looking forward to checking this place out when I am finally able or willing to return...looks like the man himself in the blue/white shirt with his  back to us, holding court with his mates...

Yup - totally agree.

Good burgers, good crowd, good music.......