"Totally different from his board persona"

Butch

19 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Pong

Pattaya shuffle 117.jpg

Spot on Larry mate.

She came to Secrets having been working in Hong Kong if I remember correctly.

I came into the bar one evening and my resident service girl/pimpess whispered in my ear "New girl started two nights ago - Very nice and not been b/fined yet."

Moral of the story.

New girls always tried harder! 🤣

I simply don't know how you remember not only all the girls names but all the Secrets forum board members names. I found it easier to call all the girls "Sweetie."

• Haha 1

...yup, most people think of me as a scrawny little asian guy, but based on the comments from the girls on Soi 6, I must say, not only have I gotten more "handsome " , which I can only attribute from the LOS sun, but I am built like Arnold Schwarzenegger, which I credit to working out at Tony Gym my 1-2 times per month during my visits to LOS.

- sorry to throw people off!   Expect one thing and see another

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Jambo said:

I forgot I had this photo still.

Lost most of them thanks to Ben.

Pong.jpg

"Lipstick on yer dipstick tells a tale on You" 🤣

I have all the photos from those early days in the neighborhood of 20,000. When I went to babydolls I was approached by the person that replaced me asking if I would mind giving copys of them to him. I simply told him would delete them before doing that. He was for sure sent by a higher up. So me things they lost them also😅

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I have all the photos from those early days in the neighborhood of 20,000. When I went to babydolls I was approached by the person that replaced me asking if I would mind giving copys of them to him. I simply told him would delete them before doing that. He was for sure sent by a higher up. So me things they lost them also😅

Shouldn't you just delete them anyway ... most of those girls have moved on ...  bet they wouldn't be happy knowing their pics are still circulating ..

3 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

These ads haven't been Photoshopped or altered in any way.  Talk about karma connecting the dots!  Gotta love "Gabor Sandals in Harris Black."

Gaborshoes9.jpg

Gaborshoes2.jpg

Even more ironic:  Gabor Wigs  :default_071:   Check out the link here.

Gaborwigs.PNG

Fair dinkum Evil....time you moved on from Gabor mate.

Bloody hell.....you drag things up from 2012... 10 years ago..... you are obsessed with the bloke.

Understand that people have different experience with others...but if you are going to have a shot at someone it should be on a media place where the person getting character assassinated has a right of reply.

cheers

Edited by roobob
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, roobob said:

Bloody hell.....you drag things up from 2012... 10 years ago..... you are obsessed with the bloke.

Understand that people have different experience with others...but if you are going to have a shot at someone it should be on a media place where the person getting character assassinated has a right of reply.

cheers

Capture+_2022-03-04-20-55-40.png

7 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Capture+_2022-03-04-20-55-40.png

Well done Larry... you found he joined here near two years ago...but going on what is being said here ..do you blame him from not posting??

Maybe he joined the forum for a new start like a few others have done...shame a few who have joined have not done the same but want to bring things from other forums to here.....some forums that are going ...and some that are now defunct.

Really...if Evil still has a problem with him after all these years....why does he not take it up with him...one on one and sort it out. Surely both Evil and Gabor are both big enough boys to do that and do not need backing from a forum for their petty little tiff.

cheers 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, roobob said:

Well done Larry... you found he joined here near two years ago...but going on what is being said here ..do you blame him from not posting??

Maybe he joined the forum for a new start like a few others have done...shame a few who have joined have not done the same but want to bring things from other forums to here.....some forums that are going ...and some that are now defunct.

Really...if Evil still has a problem with him after all these years....why does he not take it up with him...one on one and sort it out. Surely both Evil and Gabor are both big enough boys to do that and do not need backing from a forum for their petty little tiff.

cheers 

lurker. 😶

Edited by lazarus
  • Haha 1

On 3/1/2022 at 5:56 PM, Starshine said:

The awesome Wan...was lucky enough to take her for dinner etc 😊

I took her for breakfast, lunch, brunch, dinner and mid morning snack. 💖

Better not post the pre-dinner pics however 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, roobob said:

cheers

Tend to agree. The views on the baby the were disgusting, bad as you could get.

Everyone's card has been marked now. The guy isn't on here and can't reply, best to move on

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, roobob said:

cheers 

I understand where you are coming from But its not like Gabor to run from an attack but rather attack it head on. In saying that I found a member here named Gabor but really thinking it may be another person that joined up with his name for a laugh.

This is not really a forum IMO but rather a Internet members club it never really took off and now still has only 1200 members despite being pushed on the Addicts forum. Here we have for the most part the same guys posting all the time. I am not knocking it I kinda like it but we see very few new guys getting involved.

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

25 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I understand where you are coming from But its not like Gabor to run from an attack but rather attack it head on. In saying that I found a member here named Gabor but really thinking it may be another person that joined up with his name for a laugh.

This is not really a forum IMO but rather a Internet members club it never really took off and now still has only 1200 members despite being pushed on the Addicts forum. Here we have for the most part the same guys posting all the time. I am not knocking it I kinda like it but we see very few new guys getting involved.

Fine with me.

Not looking for a circus...

• Thumbs Up 2