"Totally different from his board persona"

Butch

4 hours ago, maipenrai said:

I thought Brian was from Luton, but then I am just an unworldly colonial; if it is indeed the same Brian, we had lots of fun on one of his longer trips....

That would be when  his old Welsh mucker, Rocktaff travelled with him

• Like 2

8 hours ago, boydeste said:

It's the same Brian, Luton and Dunstable are pretty much joined. I think he does live in Luton but we all used to meet up at the Ewe and Lamb pub in Dunstable on the Luton Road.

Spent quite a bit of time in Brians company, both in Pattaya and the UK, a fun guy for sure.

Met Mathew and Pukky at one of the "Luton get togethers" too. Another nice couple,  but very different to his board persona! 

Matty Different? not sure. At that Luton meet where I met him he was  pissed already when I arrived maybe 5-6pm and seemed to get more pissed and incoherent from there! That said totally harmless nice guy, but his pissed rants on forums made sense after that! 🤣

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, boydeste said:

It's the same Brian, Luton and Dunstable are pretty much joined. I think he does live in Luton but we all used to meet up at the Ewe and Lamb pub in Dunstable on the Luton Road.

Spent quite a bit of time in Brians company, both in Pattaya and the UK, a fun guy for sure.

Met Mathew and Pukky at one of the "Luton get togethers" too. Another nice couple,  but very different to his board persona! 

DP

Edited by Sangsom

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

What ever happen to UK Guy 45 Brian? He is not on this board is he? Spent a great night with him at Secrets 2017 party....real great guy to chat with. We even talked abut Charles and The Queen.....seriously! 

If I recall his wife had some medical issues. I can't remember how that played out. I am not in a position to speculate, as I don't know any details. 

Really enjoyed his posts though. Seemed like a great guy.

• Like 1

Pictures worth a thousand words ..... that last one is priceless ...... happy days indeed.

Wait until you see the pictures of Boris in lockdown ....... he if fcucked once the mad socio / psychopath posts them.... ... seen a couple already and not the fake simulation ones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Matty Different? not sure. At that Luton meet where I met him he was  pissed already when I arrived maybe 5-6pm and seemed to get more pissed and incoherent from there! That said totally harmless nice guy, but his pissed rants on forums made sense after that! 🤣

We had been on the pop since lunch time mate, by the time you got there we were all fairly tanked up so probably didn't notice. Lol. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Brian is the only guy I have known to go home early every trip he has made to Pattaya . He is a fun guy

He hardly made an appearance on his first trip if I remember correctly. I met him in Secrets and had a few drinks with him and the next thing I heard was that he had gone home.

4 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I spoke on the phone to Whitespider a few times in the pre-addicts days.

At the time he said that I didn't sound like he expected me to sound like.. It never occurred to me at the time to ask if he expected me to sound like Brian Blessed or John Inman...

Are you free? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I spoke on the phone to Whitespider a few times in the pre-addicts days.

At the time he said that I didn't sound like he expected me to sound like.. It never occurred to me at the time to ask if he expected me to sound like Brian Blessed or John Inman...

image.png

How far out is this one?

(Not my photograph)

8 hours ago, Jambo said:

He hardly made an appearance on his first trip if I remember correctly. I met him in Secrets and had a few drinks with him and the next thing I heard was that he had gone home.

He had an issue with a dry roasted peanut I seem to recall ......  

• Haha 5