"Totally different from his board persona"

Butch

16 hours ago, boydeste said:

I do think that many people fall fail of posting whilst drunk, there are good drunks and some not so, just like in real life.

Unfortunately a drunken rant once too often is the demise of many otherwise decent guys on forums.

Just like calling an ex when drunk.... bad idea.   lol

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, nampla69 said:

He was too .....proper Fenian lad .......  now back to your lambeg, sashes and flutes 

How dare you, i've never been so offended in my life, gonna make a thread in Platinum to get you cancelled :default_biggrin:

#ambulancechasesrus

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/9/2022 at 11:19 AM, Nightcrawler said:

I don't see the point of being, or trying to be any different on Forums or Social media etc than you really are. 

Poor self image. Bullied as a child.

Hide behind a manufactured persona. 

Sad not everyone can be a hansum pussy magnet like me.😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Freee!! said:

Contrary to Code Slayer, he was the evenest tempered person on the forum, boiling mad all the time 😉

What I can't understand is that on a forum where everyone are, for all intents and purposes, friends, why he felt the need to come across as aggressive. I did like the guy though, he did make some good, interesting and incisive posts.

One thing I've learned about SEA is to avoid confrontation and being aggressive at all costs, especially in the Philippines where in Manila one phone call gets you a gang of rent-a-thugs from Tondo bent on mayhem for the price of a few beers.

Edited by Butch
spelling.
  • Thumbs Up 3

28 minutes ago, Butch said:

What I can't understand is that on a forum where everyone are, for all intents and purposes, friends, why he felt the need to come across as aggressive. I did like the guy though, he did make some good, interesting and incisive posts.

One thing I've learned about SEA is to avoid confrontation and being aggressive at all costs, especially in the Philippines where in Manila one phone call gets you a gang of rent-a-thugs from Tondo bent on mayhem for the price of a few beers.

Yes he made some good posts and seemed to be a guy that would have your back, I was just worried that that back might be the other guys and not mine.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Krapow said:

How dare you, i've never been so offended in my life, gonna make a thread in Platinum to get you cancelled :default_biggrin:

#ambulancechasesrus

Away and shite Paisley ..... and stoke up your subsidised wood chip burner with Arlene .......  

Gillett Square looking rough these days boyo ...... mental health and the pandemic wow ...

... I'm in Birmingham just now great city loving it first time.

Bullring time heals etc ...... fascinating place .... wish ya well Orangey ...... 

2 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Away and shite Paisley ..... and stoke up your subsidised wood chip burner with Arlene .......  

Gillett Square looking rough these days boyo ...... mental health and the pandemic wow ...

... I'm in Birmingham just now great city loving it first time.

Bullring time heals etc ...... fascinating place .... wish ya well Orangey ...... 

:lol: 

You Kafflick bhoys are always picking on me!

Council fucking closed down Island Grill in Gillette Square the other day due to the HiSo's in the new building complaining about the smoke! Gentrification ffs! My favorite place for curry Goat or Saltfish and ackee.

#amnestyforthebanneddelinquents

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Krapow said:

:lol: 

You Kafflick bhoys are always picking on me!

Council fucking closed down Island Grill in Gillette Square the other day due to the HiSo's in the new building complaining about the smoke! Gentrification ffs! My favorite place for curry Goat or Saltfish and ackee.

#amnestyforthebanneddelinquents

Pepper and Spice is your main Rasta Man these days for a bit of spicy goat ..

... just round the corner.

See the price of them flats btw ....!!! 

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, thegrogmonster said:

Matty has been banned from Pattaya Live and has just joined Pattaya Addicts as mattylouis.

In truth, it's not that hard to get banned from Pattaya Live. All you need to do is disagree with Frosty (Admin prick) on covid and it gets you one.

Edited by Butch
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Butch said:

Yes, sorry, my bad. haha. then again, it's not too hard to get banned from Pattaya Live or Pattaya Talk by the sounds of it lol.

Indeed. 👍

Compliance is the key word - same same Thailand 🇹🇭 

4 hours ago, Butch said:

Yes, sorry, my bad. haha. then again, it's not too hard to get banned from Pattaya Live or Pattaya Talk by the sounds of it lol.

I managed to get banned from PL for the cardinal sin of lurking. Fair enough if the forum owner wants to clean house of those that don't post, but instead of doing it quietly, he started individual topics naming the BM in the title and asking if they should stay, or should they go. Don't know what he was trying to achieve with that method, but it certainly cemented my disdain for the guy.

• Thumbs Up 2

There were a few other BM's he had done the public naming of before me, so I knew it was just a matter of time before he got around to me.

Not sure how he chose who to name as every board has plenty of lurkers to choose from, but I suspect they had at one time or another posted something he didn't agree with.

In my case as it was a year or two earlier I had posted about his going on about the frequency of RH visits. I posted I would stop in every couple of months, which I understood was the below the frequency he was looking for, but on OTOH I was quite involved with the hashers, a drinking club with a running problem, and when visitors came to Pattaya I would recommend the RH when they were in the LK Metro area. The point being an infrequent customer could also be a gold mine for business via their recommendation to others, but that point was lost on him and it was no surprise the reply I received was less than kind. That was the last time I posted on PL.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, bob lt said:

Already querying mod decisions, could be a flying appearance.

Sometimes this is not a bad thing to do, as long as there's some mileage in it. Moderators who apply sanctions with no explaination or valid reason are in the wrong job.

Of course, a BM picking arguments just because he wants to over moderating decisions is a waste of everyone's time.

• Thumbs Up 2