"Totally different from his board persona"

Butch

@Evil Penevil That’s pretty weird if no one ever met CF, I just assumed as much as he posted he must have had at least one trip where he spent some time at Secrets. 

About the Canadian you mentioned, lives in Montreal and posts openly on FB. Seems like the Internet slowly is forgetting about his past. But from what I’ve read about him, must say I’m shocked he wasn’t  seriously harmed by someone either in LOS or back home. Maybe his scams were so petty no one would bother? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

@Evil Penevil That’s pretty weird if no one ever met CF, I just assumed as much as he posted he must have had at least one trip where he spent some time at Secrets. 

About the Canadian you mentioned, lives in Montreal and posts openly on FB. Seems like the Internet slowly is forgetting about his past. But from what I’ve read about him, must say I’m shocked he wasn’t  seriously harmed by someone either in LOS or back home. Maybe his scams were so petty no one would bother? 

I saw the Canadian walk in the Rockhouse once and the mouths of most dropped (I was informed who it was), I was fully expecting a ruckus to eject or harm the man and yet he sat down and had a drink. Seemed he hadn't pissed people off enough to warrant a beating. 

A few undesirables on other boards in Pattaya but all they seem to have done is drive good posters away and continue their assaults on their targets.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

As far as I know, no one on any of the Pattaya boards has ever met Changfai in person, so it's impossible to say what he is like in real life.  But he certainly displayed extreme aggression in his posts on Secrets.   I realize there's sometimes a fine and not always clear line between acceptable banter and insults, but Changfai placed himself on the wrong side of that line.  There was nothing friendly or funny about his posts aimed at other members; his only intention was to hurt and insult in the hopes of disrupting the board and driving members away. 

Who knows why?  Maybe he's a psycho loner IRL, but most likely it's because disrupting an Internet forum gives him a sense of power. On Secrets, he used to mercilessly stalk the BM who used the handle GoGoLover.  It was pathetic.

Mega-trolls like Changfai; Budapest Baggins (Pattaya's most evil-minded hobbit); and the Canadian whose hair is black always have numerous handles.  Mostly they use them for lurking, but occasionally they'll allow the extra handles out from under their cyber bridges and onto the forums.  Nowadays multi-handle trolls get caught by the Mods quickly if they start to post.  But as long as they refrain from the type of comments that got them tossed off other boards, I don't see any harm in letting them lurk at the lowest board level.  animated-smileys-waving-002.gif Changfai,   animated-smileys-waving-002.gif Gabor!

Evil

GGL could be a troll as much as the next man it definitely wasn't all one sided.

A lot of people have said he was a decent fella IRL though

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, roomark said:

GGL could be a troll as much as the next man it definitely wasn't all one sided.

He was actually fun to wind up, he would always take the bait, his ego just couldn’t help it. 😀

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sangsom said:

He was actually fun to wind up, he would always take the bait, his ego just couldn’t help it. 😀

Funnily enough when I was writing that about GGL I was thinking of you we used to have him on about Young vs Old 🙈🤣🤣

We're not so young anymore lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, roomark said:

Funnily enough when I was writing that about GGL I was thinking of you we used to have him on about Young vs Old 🙈🤣🤣

We're not so young anymore lol

Oh yeah those threads…..my first trip was at 32, I’ll put this debate to rest once and for all to make everyone happy……

Older guys are more hansum and pay less

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, roomark said:

He called into Le Pub at the weekend whilst I was there. Still in good shape for an oldie. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Yessongs said:

My buddy Jim and I met GGL one time, did a go go crawl with him and dinner one evening. He was straightforward with his "philosophies" and beliefs about life in Pattaya. He was cool with us for sure..no problems, he knew alot of people in the go go's.

He introduced me to this gal at "Beach Club" The rest is history. She was a good evening. 

DSCN0241.jpg

DSCN0248.jpg

Lovely!

I'd love a peak at your hard drive, i'm sure there plenty pics that couldn't/wouldn't get shown on these forums :default_biggrin:

On 2/24/2022 at 5:11 AM, Evil Penevil said:

As far as I know, no one on any of the Pattaya boards has ever met Changfai in person, so it's impossible to say what he is like in real life.  But he certainly displayed extreme aggression in his posts on Secrets.   I realize there's sometimes a fine and not always clear line between acceptable banter and insults, but Changfai placed himself on the wrong side of that line.  There was nothing friendly or funny about his posts aimed at other members; his only intention was to hurt and insult in the hopes of disrupting the board and driving members away. 

Who knows why?  Maybe he's a psycho loner IRL, but most likely it's because disrupting an Internet forum gives him a sense of power. On Secrets, he used to mercilessly stalk the BM who used the handle GoGoLover.  It was pathetic.

Mega-trolls like Changfai; Budapest Baggins (Pattaya's most evil-minded hobbit); and the Canadian whose hair is black always have numerous handles.  Mostly they use them for lurking, but occasionally they'll allow the extra handles out from under their cyber bridges and onto the forums.  Nowadays multi-handle trolls get caught by the Mods quickly if they start to post.  But as long as they refrain from the type of comments that got them tossed off other boards, I don't see any harm in letting them lurk at the lowest board level.  animated-smileys-waving-002.gif Changfai,   animated-smileys-waving-002.gif Gabor!

Evil

Gabor's problem is that regardless of the amount of factual information presented to him, he point blankly refused to accept that he was wrong (echoes of one or two BM's on the Covid thread here actually). Even when the evidence was incontestable he continued to preach his incorrect and quite frankly, incoherent ideology. The irony being that his board persona was one of an idiot, in real life he was apparently quite generous and affable. I recall someone saying he invited the BM round one evening cooked a delicious goulash (arguably a contradiction in terms but hey...) and even provided beers!.

As for Harris Black (I'll name him Evil 🙂  ) I think the guy was genuinely lucky. He either avoided the venues where he was sure to have been taken to one side and spoken to (Mistys / FLB) and he was also banking on people not following up their threats / opinions of what should happen to him.

Another BM called "Syabrite" was very very lucky that he managed to avoid another BM and business owner by a few minutes, as aforementioned business owner was intent on taking him to one side and having a chat.

Edited by Butch

It would be like opening a Pandora's box of stunning Thai girls. In fact, that's what was in the briefcase in "Pulp Fiction" - @Yessongs pictorial adventures in Thialand lol. Enough wanking material to last the average male four and a half thousand years. Edited by Butch

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

Lovely!

I'd love a peak at your hard drive, i'm sure there plenty pics that couldn't/wouldn't get shown on these forums :default_biggrin:

It would be like opening a Pandora's box of stunning Thai girls.

In fact, that's what was in the briefcase in "Pulp Fiction" - @Yessongs pictorial adventures in Thialand lol.

Enough wanking material to last the average male four and a half thousand years. Edited by Butch

Edited by Butch
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Yessongs said:

My buddy Jim and I met GGL one time, did a go go crawl with him and dinner one evening. He was straightforward with his "philosophies" and beliefs about life in Pattaya. He was cool with us for sure..no problems, he knew alot of people in the go go's.

He introduced me to this gal at "Beach Club" The rest is history. She was a good evening. 

DSCN0241.jpg

DSCN0248.jpg

He knew all of the younger girls in most of the gogos. 

Edited by boydeste

13 hours ago, Butch said:

Gabor's problem is that regardless of the amount of factual information presented to him, he point blankly refused to accept that he was wrong (echoes of one or two BM's on the Covid thread here actually). Even when the evidence was incontestable he continued to preach his incorrect and quite frankly, incoherent ideology. The irony being that his board persona was one of an idiot, in real life he was apparently quite generous and affable. I recall someone saying he invited the BM round one evening cooked a delicious goulash (arguably a contradiction in terms but hey...) and even provided beers!.

I can confirm the same. When I started going to Thailand in 2008, I posted lots on Secrets and so did he. On my 2nd trip, was walking around 2nd & Klang, recognized him from the board, and just said “hey you’re Gabor, right” ? 

We ended up grabbing some food in the basement of whatever supermarket was close, Tops I think. Just had a great long chat and learned a few things from him as I was a newbie, and never saw him again. The thing he really cleared up was his reputation for being cheap & squeezing gogo girls for 1K LT….in reality he meant that was for ST, some just ended up being happy to stay all night without asking for more.

I knew he could stir shite on the board, but never read his really offensive posts, maybe I was busier those weeks or admin deleted . Heard he attacked  my buddy Lars in a very personal fashion, that’s too bad. It’s sad when these forums get to that point, pissed up or not, there’s no excuse to go overboard like that

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3