5 common problems

Appreciate the post but the majority of members on here could offer another 20 or more problems faced by expats.  The video isn't related to Thailand as such and is just information for any national traveling to any overseas country. The video is also very basic and there are much better videos, books and literature that would give a more informative understanding about an expats life when moving/working in a foreign country.

Any foreigner who moves to a country he is not familiar with would do well to invest a bit of time in finding out about what he is letting himself in for, however many here on this forum will have been dealing with all those differences for many years now. For a newbie it could be good information but they would need a definitive cultural understanding of Thailand specifically for it to be of benefit here.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Video was removed....  at least on my end.

I can say.... whatever the problems may be regarding living in Thailand. I found personally that most issues I encountered while living there for well over a year during the beginning and middle of the pandemic to be reasonably easy to manage. 

Most issues can be relatively easy to overcome, if you have the right attitude and approach when dealing with them using some basic common sense and patience.

• Like 1