The 3 Greatest Bands Ever

Glasseye

Find these ' who are the greatest' threads /polls somewhat subjective. It's all down to what you like. What makes you great?. Is it sales?, amount of number one's? Etc. People buy/listen to music in a different way nowadays so sales are meaningless. Album tracks can fill a top 10 when someone like Ed Sheeran etc released a new album. 

More appropriate perhaps is 'who's your favourite'. Sorry for sounding like a miserable c**t, but some people just rattle off who they think is expected to be named, like Pele as footballer. Never liked The Beatles apart from the odd song. 

Anyway, back to my favourites,in no particular order. 

Queensryche, Motorhead and Rush. 

👍

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Find these ' who are the greatest' threads /polls somewhat subjective. It's all down to what you like. What makes you great?. Is it sales?, amount of number one's? Etc. People buy/listen to music in a different way nowadays so sales are meaningless. Album tracks can fill a top 10 when someone like Ed Sheeran etc released a new album. 

More appropriate perhaps is 'who's your favourite'. Sorry for sounding like a miserable c**t, but some people just rattle off who they think is expected to be named, like Pele as footballer. Never liked The Beatles apart from the odd song. 

Anyway, back to my favourites,in no particular order. 

Queensryche, Motorhead and Rush. 

👍

I’m just ashamed I don’t know The Jam. Maybe I’ll YouTube their most popular tunes and it will hit me

Apologies in advance, especially to our 🇬🇧 membership

• Thumbs Up 1