Three best female vocalists

coxyhog

Well....Having seen Celine Dion at Impact Arena, her first time ever in Thailand, I will go with her. I knew she was good ( matter of opinion I realize) but when you see her sing live, it's mind blowing really! This is one Canadian gal that has some "pipes" 

What's up with you Brit's? No Adele??

I also like Toni Braxton. 

IMG_4230.JPG

IMG_4234.JPG

IMG_4237.JPG

IMG_4241.JPG

IMG_4252.JPG

IMG_4254.JPG

IMG_4260.JPG

IMG_4261.JPG

IMG_4262.JPG

IMG_4263.JPG

IMG_4269.JPG

IMG_4273.JPG

IMG_4274.JPG

• Like 4

I'm amazed that nobody(inc. me who started the thread...doh)has mentioned Elaine Bookbinder.

AKA Elkie Brooks who has one of the greatest voices ever.Who could ever forget Pearl's a Singer?

I have a Vinegar Joe album & Elkie & Robert Palmer were the vocalists,pure magic!

& Heather Small,I never liked M People but before that she was in a trio called Hot House,check out their album South if you want to hear her beautiful voice in full flow.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

I'm amazed that nobody(inc. me who started the thread...doh)has mentioned Elaine Bookbinder.

AKA Elkie Brooks who has one of the greatest voices ever.Who could ever forget Pearl's a Singer?

I have a Vinegar Joe album & Elkie & Robert Palmer were the vocalists,pure magic!

& Heather Small,I never liked M People but before that she was in a trio called Hot House,check out their album South if you want to hear her beautiful voice in full flow.

Lilac wine was my favourite of hers.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Saw Vinegar Joe at the Edmonton Sundown in '72, I was right at the front standing.  Remember her wearing a split skirt with shorts underneath, great legs. 

• Like 1