Three Worst Vocalists/Singers

forcebwithu

20 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Lemmy!!!!. 

The metal legend himself!!!!. 

I used to like you but I'm not so sure now. 🤣🤣

So called "Heavy Metal" is in my opinion an insult to ones eardrums.. But, i have to admit that it is loved by many.

I believe Motorhead held some sort of record for being the loudest of the HM bands ?? And whilst Lemmy may of been a good guitarist, shouting as loud as one possibly can into a microphone does not in my books count as singing.

We can discuss this further over a few beers, if we are ever able to meet, maybe we could play some relaxing music in the background, but please not Lemmy.....      😀 😁 😂

Edited by SteveBC
  • Haha 1

Rihanna - voice grates on me.

Paul Young - just something wrong with that voice, sounds like he is struggling to breathe.

Leonard Cohen - if ever I was contemplating doing a swallow dive off a 20 storey Pattaya condo I would have his music playing loud to ensure I jump.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

So called "Heavy Metal" is in my opinion an insult to ones eardrums.. But, i have to admit that it is loved by many.

I believe Motorhead held some sort of record for being the loudest of the HM bands ?? And whilst Lemmy may of been a good guitarist, shouting as loud as one possibly can into a microphone does not in my books count as singing.

We can discuss this further over a few beers, if we are ever able to meet, maybe we could play some relaxing music in the background, but please not Lemmy.....      😀 😁 😂

I admit he wouldn't win Britain's Got Talent, but I am somewhat biased with Motorhead being one of my favourite ever bands.

Would have to be alcohol free beer for me being an alcoholic in recovery 🤣.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Eminem - white rappers, hell no!!

Not sure how you can include rappers as singers,they missed the C off of rap for sure.

Except of course Blondie's Debbie Harry with Rapture,the man from Mars eatin' up cars.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Enjoy the half time show .. 😉 

Seeing the line up I have zero interest in the half time show.

Super Bowl 2022 halftime show, explained: How Jay-Z staged a star-studded lineup fit for Los Angeles

"We know a lot of people didn't want hip hop on stage, but we're here now. And there ain't nothing you can do about it."

Those are the words of Snoop Dogg, one of the five artists who will be taking the stage at SoFi Stadium for the Super Bowl 56 halftime show. Dr. Dre, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar and Mary J. Blige will be joining him, giving the 2022 show a decidedly hip-hop feel.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Seeing the line up I have zero interest in the half time show.

Super Bowl 2022 halftime show, explained: How Jay-Z staged a star-studded lineup fit for Los Angeles

"We know a lot of people didn't want hip hop on stage, but we're here now. And there ain't nothing you can do about it."

Those are the words of Snoop Dogg, one of the five artists who will be taking the stage at SoFi Stadium for the Super Bowl 56 halftime show. Dr. Dre, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar and Mary J. Blige will be joining him, giving the 2022 show a decidedly hip-hop feel.

It was brilliant , especially 50c  🙃

Edited by Stillearly

On 2/12/2022 at 7:07 PM, forcebwithu said:

We've had the three greatest lists, let's have some fun listing what we think are the three worst singers, regardless of gender.

Yoko Ono

Tiny Tim

William Shatner

The first two, right on the mark. I'd replace Captain Kirk, who made his bones as an actor and not a singer, with Tom Waits.

Can't stand that guy's voice. Sings like he's being tortured.