Where to buy liquor

Sea-Hawks

11 minutes ago, Sea-Hawks said:

Well, need to go buy liquor to fill the entire liquor cabinet. 

Anybody have any suggestions as to where to go in Pattaya to get a decent price to buy all my bottles?

I buy the beer and softies for hash runs from the distributor, L.K. Trademart, near the corner of Pattaya Tai and 3rd Rd (map link). They deliver for free to my house.

Here's a link to their price list I scanned last year. Includes beer as well as the hard stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 1

11 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I buy the beer and softies for hash runs from the distributor, L.K. Trademart, near the corner of Pattaya Tai and 3rd Rd (map link). They deliver for free to my house.

Here's a link to their price list I scanned last year. Includes beer as well as the hard stuff.

Great! Much appreciated and delivery too boot 😉

15 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

…looks like just off 3rd road, behind tge motorbike shop???

I shop either in Friendship or Villa market. Sometimes Friendship is cheaper, sometimes not.

Here a recent price list, unfortunately incomplete, but will give you some indication. Some prices change as there are some offers from time to time.

Friendship Villa
Aperol 895 890
Asbach 1150  
Campari 1040 990
Cointreau 1250 1325
Drambuie 1710  
Gin Beefeater   889
Gin Tangery    1169
Gin Gordon pink 915  
Jack Daniels 1 l 1590 1689
Jack Daniels 0.7 l 1245 1249
Jameson 1 l 1470 1449
Jameson 0.7 l 1120  
Jonny Black 1 l 1685 1699
Jonny Black 0.7 l 1270 1299
Limoncello   571
Portwein Marquez 890 908
Sambuca, Matti 430  
Sangsom 1 l 460 451
Sangsom 0.7 l 310  
Southern Com   959
Tequila Olmeca 925 949
Wodka Gilbey big   449
Wodka Gilbey small   366

• Great Info 1

38 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

L.K. Trademart

Those bastards!!

Do you remember when the tax shot up on Mont Clair and everybody stopped buying it? They had a pallet stacked with boxes of cheap out of date stuff that I was gradually working my way through. One day they suddenly sold the lot without telling me!!!!! Bastards!!! I suspect it was a BM on ThaiVisa ........ Bastards!

As for a cheap drink to quench your thirst after a Hash, I know a place that sells Sato for 25 baht a bottle if you buy a box (It is 37 Baht in 7/11).  It can be found on soi  ...............hang on the cat is asking me a question.....I'll be back later! 

• Haha 1

Went to the LK trademart yesterday to buy some Fireball which is on their list for 1000 Bt, but no have.

Also no Aperol or La Vida red wine (not on their list). Overall they didn't have a lot of choices.

A bit further up the road towards Sukhumvit is Suphamitr on left hand side, again no sucess.

Another stonethrow, again left hand side, is another shop which had the Fireball for 980 Bt and Lavida 5 l at 1080 Bt (used to be below 1000 Bt, but price has gone up everywhere).

This shop seems to have a good selection, so if you try to find something, you should try here.