…which Medical Plan 4 Thailand Pass?

Sea-Hawks

44 minutes ago, Painter said:

Ditto, but once!

That table confirms that asymptomatic cases are no longer covered, as they have been in the past.

I arranged Axa for my trip back to Thailand at a cost of 2250bht IMMSMC for 30 days cover so it looks like the premium is going up and the cover is going down.

12 minutes ago, Bazle said:

I wonder if there will be policies with $20K cover and cheaper rates as from today. 

Yes indeed.

27 minutes ago, Bazle said:

I wonder if there will be policies with $20K cover and cheaper rates as from today. 

…I already asked and told not available through the lady i spoke to

Edited by Sea-Hawks

1 hour ago, Painter said:

Ditto, but once!

That table confirms that asymptomatic cases are no longer covered, as they have been in the past.

I am here currently with Axa, but with quarantine cover. Non of those policies cover that now.

That's a massive concern for me, especially as covid is rife in Thailand right now. Having said that, the massive wave that ripped through Pattaya and Phuket over Xmas, New Year period seems to be settling down now.

15 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I am here currently with Axa, but with quarantine cover. Non of those policies cover that now.

That's a massive concern for me, 

Ditto, but as I've said elsewhere, it's another hoop to try to jump through, but as I'm unlikely to be looking to jump through it until October, there's plenty of time for the rules to change several times before then!

• Thumbs Up 2