Should pictures of girls have a destroy date .. ?

Stillearly

We all have pictures of ladies taken on our travels , but after a couple of years should we delete them ... ? Maybe the girls no longer work in the place the pics were taken , maybe they have moved out of the industry completely... is it right to keep posting the pics many years later .. ? 

• Like 2

Whoa, this is making my brain work overtime….

I think there is no harm in reminiscing and sharing photos, and no informal “expiry date” on those pics. For most of us, Thailand is halfway around the world, and there is not the same connection as you would have, say, still dreaming of an ex that lives 10 miles away. 

Now intimate shots from way back, especially if they are used in some kind of revenge/hate format, that’s some evil, childish shite and plain wrong 

• Like 2

The world of technology has progressed rapidly over the last few decades, unfortunately I don't think moral standards have kept pace.

Years ago you could take mucky pictures on Soi 6, then take the film to be developed at the Kodak shop at the Beach rd end. Blokes would then take them back home to show mates down the pub or at work and that was that. Maybe they were used later for something to wank to.

Nowadays everything can be sent instantly Worldwide without a thought about how it effects other people. 

So, what is the difference between 20ms and 20 years? The obvious answer is that after 20 years people have moved on with their lives and may want their past to be forgotten.... but what about 30ms later when the girl didn't know, or agree, the pictures to be sent worldwide?

It really is a dilemma for everybody concerned and quite honestly I don't know the answer!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lazarus said:

I sell mine.

Big $$$. lol. 😁

But what happens if the bloke taking pictures of you with a dildo stuck up your ass doesn't give you a copy to sell???

(A scene of The Bishop of Bath and Wells and Lord Percy strangely springs to mind!)

Have you ever considered a career in The Church?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

But what happens if the bloke taking pictures of you with a dildo stuck up your ass doesn't give you a copy to sell???

(A scene of The Bishop of Bath and Wells and Lord Percy strangely springs to mind!)

Have you ever considered a career in The Church?

You sir have a dirty mind. 

BTW...I was an alter boy. 🙏

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Pictures posted on the forum are done with the expectation only forum members can see them. I think for the most part that holds true. So whether the picture posted is recent or from years ago I don't see what difference it should make.

To see the flaw, please log out and view the forum as a guest, ie without signing in.  It will surprise many just how much can be viewed.

• Great Info 3
  • Surprised 1

On 3/2/2022 at 9:25 AM, Sangsom said:

I deleted all mine a few years back for exactly the same reason. Don’t have a single pic of any of that stuff now, just keep the memories in my head.

As if I had a choice when Ben deleted most of mine  when he changed servers and lost "mongers media."

There are no explicit photo's posted these days and neither should there be. Nevertheless photo's bring the forum alive and who doesn't enjoy looking at a photo of a good looking, preferably slim, Thai girl.

Considering how fat many of the current lot are thank god some  have retained photo's that remind us all why we came to Thailand in the first place.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

44 minutes ago, Jambo said:

As if I had a choice when Ben deleted most of mine  when he changed servers and lost "mongers media."

There are no explicit photo's posted these days and neither should there be. Nevertheless photo's bring the forum alive and who doesn't enjoy looking at a photo of a good looking, preferably slim, Thai girl.

Considering how fat many of the current lot are thank god some  have retained photo's that remind us all why we came to Thailand in the first place.

I still have a few tucked away from the last 25 odd years. Now and again i'll scroll through them and end up with a huge grin on my face.......I also wonder where they are now, are they ok, maybe happily settled down with a chap ???

I would jump at the chance of meeting some of them again, even if just for a chat and an update on how their lives have played out....

• Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 10:25 PM, Sangsom said:

I deleted all mine a few years back for exactly the same reason. Don’t have a single pic of any of that stuff now, just keep the memories in my head.

Did the same about 10 years ago 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

Did the same about 10 years ago 

When I was younger I used to take photos but that was years ago and for personal use rather than showing off by sticking them out there for others. I can't remember taking photos of any girls over the last 20 years, just don't see the point as it is my experience, my memory and that is all I need. 

If I am honest about 90% of photos of girls I see online should never have been put on a forum, I sometimes find myself shocked at what some guys believe to be worthy of putting out there for others to see. Some pictures should never have seen light of day let alone had a destroy date.

I am mainly referring to the Philippine forums where anything goes, for me, mostly a turn off especially if the poster decides he is worthy of being in the photo.

As I said on another thread there are a few topics here that involve well taken photos that are worthy of a view, even @Yessongs photos show good quality girls but the majority for me are worthy of no more than a passing glance or a 'mark as read' action lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Just so you know, over the years taken pics of girls in Thailand, most did not seem to care as a general rule. Of course, I never told them that I was on a Thailand forum, was going to share on a "boys club" forum and was that Ok with them? I will say that several of them said it was OK to take their pictures, but please DO NOT put on any forum. 

For those girls, I never did and still to this day have not. There were several, and always tried to be a gentlemen you know?  I have taken "criticism" from a few on the Secrets Forum.  I was "bragging" apparently. Of course these same guys are ones who said at one point or another that " the forum is dead, no one posts pics, it's not what it used to be" Blah, Blah, Blah....

Alot of nice looking gals in Thailand....that's for sure. 

IMG_7684.jpg

@Yessongs, your posts and pics are the only thing that keeps me logging on here :default_biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Jambo said:

I got a early heads up that MM was going to be scrapped so right away I copied it all for safe keeping.

I am surprised you were not told as well. Were you working for Secrets when it happened ?

On 3/4/2022 at 6:56 AM, Yesitisdakid said:

I got a early heads up that MM was going to be scrapped so right away I copied it all for safe keeping.

I am surprised you were not told as well. Were you working for Secrets when it happened ?

If you copied it all, maybe you have Mr. Jam's contributions too ?? That could well make him a very happy chappy.....

Edited by SteveBC

On 3/2/2022 at 2:03 AM, Stillearly said:

We all have pictures of ladies taken on our travels , but after a couple of years should we delete them ... ? Maybe the girls no longer work in the place the pics were taken , maybe they have moved out of the industry completely... is it right to keep posting the pics many years later .. ? 

Give us some eye watering examples of what you mean before we decide ....... 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Just so you know, over the years taken pics of girls in Thailand, most did not seem to care as a general rule. Of course, I never told them that I was on a Thailand forum, was going to share on a "boys club" forum and was that Ok with them? I will say that several of them said it was OK to take their pictures, but please DO NOT put on any forum. 

For those girls, I never did and still to this day have not. There were several, and always tried to be a gentlemen you know?  I have taken "criticism" from a few on the Secrets Forum.  I was "bragging" apparently. Of course these same guys are ones who said at one point or another that " the forum is dead, no one posts pics, it's not what it used to be" Blah, Blah, Blah....

Alot of nice looking gals in Thailand....that's for sure. 

IMG_7684.jpg

I just can't see how taking photos of prostitutes/hookers is somehow bragging?? Unless of course others are jealous that a guy has the money to spend on paying for his pleasure.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I was just his General Manager but the last person he ever informed in case I asked uncomfortable questions.

e.g The sale of Secrets share of the radio station and the sale of the car fleet. In fact you and I were both in AC when I heard about the cars going.