Post a picture showing the weather where you are now.

john luke

+6C but drizzling tonight on my walk in MTL. Trying to get 11,000 steps in, have another stop at grocery store for veggies & gift cards…..I don’t want to, but it’s Cyber Monday plus that Limey @galenkia keeps posting all these new Netflix releases….I always just buy $15-20 card & they prorate to 1.725 months or whatever. Then quit for another 6 months until I get the urge

I’m giggling because I’m enjoying my coffee while reading the French tabloid I delivered for my first work back in 1989- at those exchange rates….probably made £13 a week, and had to be up at 5:45 am to earn it! I also shat myself 10 minutes into my stroll, felt worse than it was and I’m all clean now. Won’t lie the KETO re-arranges your whole torso, but the results it’s given me, I can live with some gas

EDIT: Canada won the Davis Cup….I’d have rather we didn’t let the Croatians score 4 on us

F2E06C55-23DA-4894-AA10-45DE1FDF5CD6.jpeg

384CA1B8-9726-4B32-A6A3-7DC9D6297CAB.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I hope you enjoy Beach Road ladies and the Sailor Bar for libations 

Certainly enjoyed the few I had from beach road last time 😍,I'll skip the sailor bar😄tho I've heard of a legendary place called Bush mountain hmmm😁

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Haha 1